+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DET/HOU/UTA

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    RIP for Boozer/Korver may not be fair, but I think it is when you consider salaries. Boozer may walk for nothing next year.
    As can Rip.

But we're not worried about that here at WTF, right?
    Find a new slant.

Not if we trade for 5 more PGs.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    As can Rip.

But we're not worried about that here at WTF, right?
    The difference is that we don't have other bloated contracts to hamstring us (like AK47's deal). Sheed will be off the books (unless we bring him back) and we'll be about 13 million farther under the cap than Utah.

Sending Korver to Houston gets over 5 mil off the books for Utah which is extra money to extend Okur, Williams (and in this case RIP). If they still had a problem Harpring is an expiring deal next year and could be sent packing.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

No Chris. Rip has an ETO. We should trade him.
    STEW BEEF!

I just did trade him.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

That's because you are a wise man. Your house is built on the rock, not the sand.
    STEW BEEF!

Joe may be wise to move him. I like RIP, but he'll probably opt next year. Otherwise he hits the market with Lebron, Wade, Bosh and the rest of that class.

From Utah's perspective:

Boozer and Korver for RIP.

Don't think they go for it. Plus if they get rid of a white guy, I'm sure they'll want at least one in return.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    Nice baiting attempt, Fool.

What color is the sky in your world, hmm?

As I have said, Rip's ETO makes it necessary for Joe to CONSIDER moving Rip. Nobody, including me (as much as you hate to admit it) has said that we NEED to trade Rip.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    From Utah's perspective:

Boozer and Korver for RIP.

Don't think they go for it. Plus if they get rid of a white guy, I'm sure they'll want at least one in return.
    Delfino is still out there.

+ Reply to Thread