+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Pistons close to an offer for CJ Miles...

Pistons close to an offer for CJ Miles...

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=9420

Pistons Seek a Swingman: The Pistons are in the process of finding a new swingman and are believed to be close to offer C.J. Miles of the Utah Jazz an offer sheet. Miles is yet another young, athletic player with a nice perimeter offensive game. He's still only 21 years old and has shown flashes of potential in his limited playing time. He could fit in nicely with a Pistons squad hoping to increase their overall athleticism.

That's fine, but we better play him. No Amir situation, thanks.

play him as opposed to.....who?

if we get him both backup SFs are going to be 21 years old. CJ would be the elder statesman of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    play him as opposed to.....who?

if we get him both backup SFs are going to be 21 years old. CJ would be the elder statesman of the two.
    Prince. Rip. A vet's min guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    Prince. Rip. A vet's min guy.

He's not going to sign a 4th SF, so there won't be a veteran backup.

As for Prince, I very much doubt he will be on this roster by September, and Rip isn't a SF.

Blog Entries
    I'd prefer the other CJ Miles.

http://topasianmodels.net/cj-miles/

He's not going to sign a 4th SF, so there won't be a veteran backup.

As for Prince, I very much doubt he will be on this roster by September, and Rip isn't a SF.

That supposes our 3rd isn't in the D league. And we played a 3 guard loop at the end of the year a few times, but thanks for the tip that Rip isn't a 3.

Beware Darvin Ham.

Joe has a yes man for a coach now. He won't make the same mistake his predecessor did of trying to win games.

Whoever Joe wants to play will play. I'll be surprised if Curry doesn't get the nightly rotations faxed into him nightly by Dumars.

Joe has a yes man for a coach now. He won't make the same mistake his predecessor did of trying to win games.

Whoever Joe wants to play will play. I'll be surprised if Curry doesn't get the nightly rotations faxed into him nightly by Dumars.

And I agree.

I'm just sayin'.....

Blog Entries
    I won't be thrilled adding C.J. Miles, but it's better than Carlos Delfino, IMO.

Think the Jazz will match?

+ Reply to Thread