+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Pistons/Utah

AK can play SF as well. And a deal for him could involve us moving a PF. Say we move Dice, then he takes over the starting PF spot.
    _

Just hit the trade machine and saw that AK is making 15mil per. Nevermind that idea. He'd bring solid defense but I'm not looking to make him our highest paid player. We'd have to trade Sheed straight up for him, or Tay, Max, Afflalo. No thanks.
    _

Blog Entries
    That's why Boozer is more likely to be moved.
    Find a new slant.

I know this would never happen, but Okur and Boozer for McDyess and Sheed works and I would make that trade in a heartbeat, then immediately start looking to give Boozer an extension.
    _

You are right, that won't happen. The Jazz would become a bunch of old farts plus Williams.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I just thought it was interesting. What if we threw in Max and a future first? I'd make that trade, but I still don't think they would
    _

Blog Entries
    You can't trade Dice anywhere except maybe Houston.

He'll just retire.

Maybe we need a FWTI FAQ
    Find a new slant.

You could probably trade him to SA or Dallas as well (he'd be close to home and they are both contenders). Otherwise, I agree.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    If Joe took a chance and gave Krstic a good chunk of the MLE for a couple of years, I wonder if NJ would match?
    Look at all the bigs NJ has...

- Sean Williams
    - Josh Boone
    - Yi
    - Ryan Anderson
    - Brook Lopez
    - Stromile Swift

I think they'd let Krstic walk...they need to save money for LeBron and can't be handing out 5 year deals to a guy like Nenad

I agree with you there. Once they got Lopez (an offensive minded center) and added two scoring PF's I don't see why they'd bring Kristic back.

+ Reply to Thread