View Poll Results: Have you had sex with Tiger Woods?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 42.86%
  • No

3 42.86%
  • Just the Tip

2 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Glenn's OFFICIAL Tiger Woods fist pump thread

Blog Entries
    Or BARWIS

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    Looks like Flip Saunders.
    Derailed.

STEW BEEF!

back on track (unless you're Tiger)

Woods set to have season-ending knee surgery
    ESPN.com news services

Updated: June 18, 2008, 12:54 PM ET

Tiger Woods Out For The YearTiger Woods has decided to have surgery on his left knee, which will end his 2008 season.

Woods said on his Web site that he will have surgery on his anterior cruciate ligament. He also wrote that he needs time to rehabilitate a double stress fracture of his left tibia, which he said was discovered just before the Memorial Tournament in late May.

And he revealed that he originally ruptured the ACL in 2007 while running at his home in Orlando after the British Open. He said he decided not to have surgery at that point, and he went on to win five of the next six events he entered (through his Target World Challenge in December).

Woods said no date has been determined for the surgery.

"I know much was made of my knee throughout the last week, and it was important to me that I disclose my condition publicly at an appropriate time. I wanted to be very respectful of the USGA and their incredibly hard work, and make sure the focus was on the U.S. Open," Woods said on his Web site. "Now, it is clear that the right thing to do is to listen to my doctors, follow through with this surgery, and focus my attention on rehabilitating my knee."

I admit having some Tiger fatigue right now, but I just hope we get to watch this guy for long career. 4 knee surgeries aren't good.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Report: Goosen thinks Tiger was faking injuryby FOXSports.com

Perhaps the news that Tiger Woods will miss the rest of the 2008 season will finally convince Retief Goosen and Glenn that his knee injury is genuine.

Goosen, a two-time U.S. Open champion himself, seemed to accuse Woods of faking the extent of the injury when he winced in pain and limped around Torrey Pines on his way to a third U.S. Open title and 14th major championship.

"I think so," Goosen said Tuesday when asked if Woods was exaggerating the severity of the injury, according to a report on the Web site of The London Times. "It just seemed that when he hit a bad shot his knee was in pain and on his good shots he wasn't in pain. You see when he made the putts and he went down on his knees and was shouting, 'Yeah,' his knee wasn't sore.

"Nobody really knows if he was just showing off or if he was really injured. I believe if he was really injured, he would not have played."

On Wednesday, Woods announced that he would have season-ending reconstructive ACL surgery. The world's No. 1 golfer also revealed that he has a double stress fracture in his left tibia. Woods initially tore his ACL while running near his Orlando home following last summer's British Open. He found out about the stress fractures a month ago, as he was attempting to prepare for the Memorial Tournament. The stress fractures were caused by his rehabilitation from an arthroscopic procedure on the knee he underwent two days after The Masters.

When pressed about his inflammatory comments, Goosen seemed to soften his tone, but did not retract what he said.

"I was being light-hearted," Goosen said, according to the Times. "No one but Tiger himself knows how badly hurt he was. But if he was really badly hurt, he would have withdrawn, wouldn't he?"

Woods' swing coach, Hank Haney, described the moment when Woods first learned of the stress fractures, and doctors told Woods the preferred treatment for the stress fractures was three weeks on crutches and three weeks of inactivity.

"Tiger looked at the doctor and said, 'I'm playing in the U.S. Open, and I'm going to win.' And then he started putting on his shoes," Haney said. "He looked at me and said, 'Come on, Hank. We'll just putt today."'

Goosen closed with 4-under 67 on Sunday at Torrey Pines, pulling within six shots of Woods and his playoff foe, Rocco Mediate, and finishing in a tie for 14th.
    Retief and Glenn both owe Tiger and apology

Blog Entries
    I'M SORRY TIGER

Also,

YOU ARE ENTERING ROGER CLEMENS/BRETT FAVRE TERRITORY WITH YOUR HEADLINE MONGERING DRAMA

heroic.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    SO BRAVE

And now, everyone can ooh and ahh about it for the next 8 months.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

+ Reply to Thread