0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Seattle thread

Threaded View

Seattle thread

Who should they take?

Ford has them as a lock to take Bayless but they also need a big.

Both ESPN and NBAdraft.net have Bayless at #4.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I went with Bayless since that's who everyone says they're taking. I agree they need a big in the worst way though. Just haven't heard from anyone, including myself, who's sold on Lopez.

Well, I guess they'll have to get their big with their other first.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

my bad chris i was going to make this as soon as i got home which was now.

jarryd for sure. pg is their weakest position right now with ridnour and EARL WATSON.

I'm just glad we got your pick right.

Glenn is also happy because Watson will be leaving with this pick. All kidding aside he'd be a good pickup if RIP or Billups were traded.

Blog Entries
    look at all the bigs Seattle has drafted in recent years...Sene, Petro, Swift...

3 wasted picks...

Bayless is a no brainer

4 Collison, Nick
    12 Dupree, Ronald
    35 Durant, Kevin
    16 Elson, Francisco
    15 Gelabale, Mickael
    22 Green, Jeff
    44 Griffin, Adrian
    42 Marshall, Donyell
    27 Petro, Johan
    8 Ridnour, Luke
    18 Sene, Mouhamed
    31 Swift, Robert
    25 Watson, Earl
    54 Wilcox, Chris
    21 Wilkins, Damien

picks 4 24 32 46 and 50.

looking to trade a few of them

Some things to consider for Seattle's pick:

The Bad

• Brook Lopez really struggled in all of the athletic drills. He's huge (his wingspan measured out at 7-foot-5 ½), but NBA teams are shying away from the more-lumbering big men. He wasn't awful during the testing, but many thought he'd do a little better.
    DeAndre Jordan also didn't fare nearly as well as teams would've expected. He's been labled as a Dwight Howard-type athlete, but he didn't put up anything close to the numbers Howard put up a few years ago.
    • Donte Greene and Darrell Arthur -- two guys touted for their athleticism -- disappointed many with their poor vertical-jump scores. Arthur also fared very poorly in the lane-agility drill.
    • JaVale McGee didn't light up the drills either for someone touted as a great athlete for a player his size. He looked a little out of shape in the workouts, which can't help his cause.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    The Bad

Brook Lopez really struggled in all of the athletic drills. He's huge (his wingspan measured out at 7-foot-5 ½), but NBA teams are shying away from the more-lumbering big men. He wasn't awful during the testing, but many thought he'd do a little better.
    DeAndre Jordan also didn't fare nearly as well as teams would've expected. He's been labled as a Dwight Howard-type athlete, but he didn't put up anything close to the numbers Howard put up a few years ago.
    Donte Greene and Darrell Arthur -- two guys touted for their athleticism -- disappointed many with their poor vertical-jump scores. Arthur also fared very poorly in the lane-agility drill.
    JaVale McGee didn't light up the drills either for someone touted as a great athlete for a player his size. He looked a little out of shape in the workouts, which can't help his cause.
    Man, did anyone look good in their workouts?

i would have takena arthur again. i dont want another center project...sene,petro, swift.

bayless
    durant
    jeff green
    arthur
    wilcox.

not bad if this team pans out in about 2~3 years

+ Reply to Thread