Thread: Toronto Raptors

Toronto Raptors

Roster under contract:
    TJ Ford
    Anthony Parker, Carlos Delfino
    Jamario Moon, Jason Kapono, Joey Graham
    Chris Bosh, Andrea Bargnani, Maceo Baston
    Rasho Nesterovic

I'm pissed because I typed out this whole long thing and then it was deleted.

You interesting in trading your pick?

Blog Entries
    do you still have Garbajosa?

Quote Originally Posted by Laxation
    You interesting in trading your pick?
    Yes.
    Especially if it was a trade down that landed me Roy Hibbert or Robin Lopez.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfredo Ledezma
    do you still have Garbajosa?
    I think the Raps are buying him out due to knee injury.

Alright, since I don't think I can edit on here:
    The Raptors are totally open to trading. They are either going to sign and trade Calderon, or trade TJ Ford after locking up Jose to a deal.
    They lack a legitimate, long-term center (Bosh is too skinny, Bargnani is a chucker, and Rasho is Rasho), and should have some options. Robin Lopez, Javale McGee, Roy Hibbert, Jason Thompson, and others should be available.
    I expect them to get a PG back in the trade for Calderon or Ford, and there aren't any desireable options available in the draft.
    If you want to trade, offer me a PG.

Quote Originally Posted by lospistones
    Yes.
    Especially if it was a trade down that landed me Roy Hibbert or Robin Lopez.
    I would work something out with you (for a swap with NJ's pick at #21), but it would depend on what I get at #10.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    I would work something out with you (for a swap with NJ's pick at #21), but it would depend on what I get at #10.
    I hope this board doesn't get too trade happy. I trust that we'll only make trades that we would expect the actual general managers to make.
    Most of the time, when I see a team draft BPA because they can't fill a genuine need, I wished that they would trade down.

If the Raps can get a solid C, we're staying.

that's why I say there'd have to be someone slipping that I didn't have a shot at before. I doubt there is a senario there.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lospistones
    I think the Raps are buying him out due to knee injury.
    So it is written, so it shall be DONE.

+ Reply to Thread