+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 User Mock rules and draft slots (time slots updated!)

Blog Entries
    So Hermy's up with Milwaukee.

Haven't seen him post in a while, hmmm.

He PM'd me. Actually we have a trade to announce.

I'm sending him #10 and Swift for #8 and taking on Gadzuric's contract (which will expire the same time as VC and RJ).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Sacramento (Wilfredo Ledezma) and Memphis (defrocked) have a trade to announce.

Sacramento trades:
    #12 pick
    Spencer Hawes

Memphis trades:
    #28 pick
    Kyle Lowry

I'll let him explain his side, but Memphis moves up in the draft to get another young prospect, and get Hawes who could become a decent C, a position we're badly in need of. Iavoroni is supposed to be great at developing big men. Lowry is a nice young PG, but this is the one position Memphis has depth at, with Mike Conley, Jr. and Javaris Crittendon.

Blog Entries
    Beno's agent took note of that^

wow sacremento just got fucked!

Yeah, Lowry is a decent young PG but I'm not sure he's worth the #12 pick. They probably could have jumped Indi and swapped with the Bobcats (Love would have been there still I think) for cheap and drafted Westbrook. Might only cost you a second rounder for that.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

BTW, Ford has his updated mock today with the deadline passed and updates from the Rebok camp:

Mock 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Cross
    wow sacremento just got fucked!
    I call it karma repaying Memphis for the Pau deal.

Blog Entries
    I was going to draft a PG anyway, I just have this feeling based on what I've been reading that Beno is going to command top dollar, and I don't think he's worth signing to a rediculous contract (we already did that with Mikki, and it's not working out)...plus the draft is thin and with Augustin likely to be gone, Kyle Lowry is a solid young player to pair up with Kev Martin...

and I'll be shocked if Spencer Hawes is still in the NBA within the next five years...he has Rafael Araujo written all over him...

and Douby running the point, wasn't going to cut it

Where did you guys get the info on who the teams free agents are, who's on the roster next year, etc. I've been working and doing so much homework over the last week that I haven't had the chance to set up Boston's draft thread, and I'm not 100% sure where to get all the info now that I have time.
    _

+ Reply to Thread