+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 User Mock rules and draft slots (time slots updated!)

thanks. I fixed it.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Looks like Cross took Rose at #1 for the Bulls, which I suppose means that Wizzle/Miami is on the clock until 1 pm with the #2 pick.

Blog Entries
    I wonder if Cross is offline for the day.

I have no idea what time it is where he is.

We might need to scrap the set schedule and just take things as they come until we get serious delays.

It might actually go faster without a schedule.

Except that if he doesn't pick today then we'll be 3 picks behind going into tomorrow. It's unlikely we'd catch up when not many people are on during the day.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I'll be ready pretty quickly whenever he's made his pick.

Good. I'm only here until 4:00 (6:00 ET) and Glenn sent me his list. So hopefully your's is in by then. If not then Glenn can simply post his prior to the time slot in the morning.

Cool. Let me know if you want me to post any picks for you tonight.

Glenn's is the last pick for the day but people are welcome to pick ahead of their slot (but not out of order of course).

I'll make my selection right after Glenn's unless I get a curve ball from your pick.

Blog Entries
    If I had to guess, I would guess that Cross would take Brook Lopez for Seattle at #4, since he thought Minny should have picked him at #3.

But the rules are the rules...

The problem is that he never even did a thread on them so we don't even know what he thinks their needs are.

EDIT- They do need a big man as well. I don't know, let's take a quick poll (I'll set one up).

+ Reply to Thread