Thread: 2008 User Mock rules and draft slots (time slots updated!)

Threaded View

2008 User Mock rules and draft slots (time slots updated!)

Here are the rules for the User Mock (this may be updated as needed):

--Each team gets a thread (started by the assigned GM) within this forum.

--In your thread, you lay out the current roster, your assessment of team needs, etc. This should be done ASAP for time reasons.

--Others can post advice or their own thoughts, but it's up to you what you do with that info.

--When you are on the clock, you post your pick in your thread, in bold, red text with all other picks up to yours in regular text (quoting will make this fast)

--The draft is on 6/26, which is in 2 weeks, so that is the window that we have to work with.

--Each GM must make their pick within the time slot posted below (will post after this). If trades occur (both GM's must agree), the trade must be announced and the pick must be made prior to that time slot being up (regardless of who makes it). No future picks may be traded.

--You may make your selection prior to your time slot if you are on the clock (it is encouraged to speed this up), however you do not have to. If you cannot be present during your time slot PM myself and Glenn with your top picks (with enough to get to your pick in case they are all selected) and we'll make the selection from that list. If you fail to do so we'll pick the highest rated player from ESPN's big board.

--Each GM/team will be graded at the end. Maybe even some bonus alpacas for the best grades. Either we'll do a site poll or elect someone to grade all the picks.
    Last edited by Glenn; 06-13-2008 at 08:49 AM.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.