+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 40
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ FOX News

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    ^ we need video streaming.
    No, no we don't. This is why.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    I know you love this stat but I'm going to say it again. FoxNews beat CNN and MSNBC combined in viewership.
    Ratings are a measure of journalism value. Hey, what was the color we're supposed use for sarcasm again?

Blog Entries
    Green.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    BTW, Olbermann's beating O'Reilly in the 25-54 demographic for the first time in awhile. Overall, though, the other news networks have seen Fox's success and copied it. CNN is the crap news network now. Anyone laughing at Fox News should laugh at all the fucking broadcast media -- the suckitude is quite immense at this point. The Daily Show is better news than most of 'em, now, simply because they recognize that it's a joke.

It used to be that fighting for a shared space (the airwaves) managed as a public trust (the FCC) led to measures that insured reasonable reporting. The age of cable, satellite, and the Internet has shattered that shared space into oblivion. We now have the choice of the news we want to hear, rather than the news we ought to hear. And there's so much more noise out there that we HAVE to constrict more of what we hear just to stay sane.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    Overall, though, the other news networks have seen Fox's success and copied it. CNN is the crap news network now.
    Yes, they're all in a race to the bottom. Putting conservative/liberal bias aside, they spend so much of their time ratings-whoring with celebritainment stories and 24/7 of the missing woman/murder du jour it's embarassing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by geerussell
    Yes, they're all in a race to the bottom. Putting conservative/liberal bias aside, they spend so much of their time ratings-whoring with celebritainment stories and 24/7 of the missing woman/murder du jour it's embarassing.
    Did they ever find out what happened to that blonde chick (pick one)?

Mxy, thats why I watch certain shows. I don't remember Brit Hume covering an everyday murder EVER.

If Wolf is on, I don't puke or anything like that.
    Players meeting my ASS!

BILL O'REILLY IS KING!

Yeah, you're all right. All the news channels suck. I just prefer watching two that "respect" my views lol.

Absolutely. Its a choice. I wouldn't call you pathetic for watching the channel of your choice ever.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    I can remember both CNN and Fox News (I think it was both anyway)) talking about Natalee Holloway 24/7 back in 05. Man that was annoying.

+ Reply to Thread