+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 40
FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ FOX News

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar

Blog Entries
    I wonder how Sarah Palin would have fared under that same line of questioning?
    Find a new slant.

I'm pretty sure she would have folded like a tent because she probably knows jack shit about the middle east. It would have been all softballs though with her on Fox News.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Billy was owned. He was played like a fiddle.

Even though he was played, BO did bow down and talk tough for change. I bet BO's left wing peeps didn't like him talking about terrorists and stuff, since they don't exist according to them.

"The surge suceeded" A FIRST RIGHT THERE

And, btw, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET YOUR GUEST TALK YOU FUCKING ASSCLOWN!
    Players meeting my ASS!

A plan that works (in part) doesn't make it the correct plan.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Even though he was played, BO did bow down and talk tough for change. I bet BO's left wing peeps didn't like him talking about terrorists and stuff, since they don't exist according to them.
    Liberals live in nyc you moron. in fact liberals live in most of the places where terrorists attack. we also lived through the anthrax attacks. we just think that gwb is a shithead, who deserves no credit for 'keeping us safe' when he was in charge during the 9/11 and anthrax attacks and then sent our troops to iraq and turned our troops into target practice by having absolutely no post-invasion plans. it seems that these troops have been the primary target of terroists since then, but i don't really see that as a positive. how many terror attacks on american soil happened under clinton's watch (by foreign agents)?

oh that's right, just one small, poorly planned attack.
    "The moon is a light bulb breaking
    It'll go around with anyone
    But it won't come down for anyone"

You left off the part about supplying the troops with substandard equipment provided by no-bid contracts.

Oh, and McCain and Palin both hammered home that they want to privatize things more...which is more of the same crap I just mentioned.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    "The surge suceeded" A FIRST RIGHT THERE
    He phrased it in somewhat the same way I did awhile back. Yeah, the surge was part of what's stablized things somewhat at a military level. But, we're still spending mad money in Iraq, with no real end in sight that isn't to Iran's major advantage. That's not "victory" by any reasonable definition. We never "won" in Korea, either.

I'm glad to know that McCain thought the surge was a surefire winner:

Davie Axelrod on FoxNews?

Barack Obama on FoxNews?

Hillary Clintno on FoxNews?

LOL @ this thread.
    Players meeting my ASS!

This is why the liberals don't like to come on FoxNews. They get exposed in agreeing with the Prez and Conservatives.
    O'REILLY: But I still don't understand -- and I'm asking this as an American as well as a journalist -- how threatening you feel Iran is. See, look, if Iran gets a nuclear weapon, okay, to me, they're going to give it to Hezbollah if they can develop the technology. Why not? And so we don't have anything to do with it. So therefore, the next president of the United States is going to have to make a decision about Iran, whether to stop them militarily. Because I don't believe -- if diplomacy works, fine. But you've got to have a plan b. And a lot of people are saying, look, Barack Obama's not going to attack Iran. OBAMA: Here's where you and I agree. It is unacceptable for Iran to possess a nuclear weapon. It would be a game changer, and I've said that repeatedly. I've also said I would never take a military option off the table.
    O'REILLY: But would you prepare for one?
    OBAMA: Well, listen --
    O'REILLY: Answer the question, Senator. Anybody can say options. Would you prepare for it?

OBAMA:
    Look, it is not appropriate for somebody, who is one of two people who could be the president of the United States, to start tipping their hand in terms of what their plans might be with respect to Iran.
    Wh... what? No he di'nt! He didn't just say "...it is not appropriate ... to start tipping their hand" did he? There is no way I just heard him say that, because if he did he just validated the reason President Bush and the Congressional Republicans have been giving - for almost two years now - for not setting a timetable regarding withdrawal of troops from Iraq, and completely exposed as a political stunt the same timetable that he and the Democrats have been demanding.
    Democrats and the anti-war left have been pointing to the President's desire not to set a timetable - and thereby to not "tip our hand" to Al-Qaeda regarding our military plans - as proof that the President and Republicans are war-mongering fascists who want to kill as many Iraqi civilians as possible so that we can expand the American Empire and grab all the Iraqi oil for ourselves... or something like that.
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread