+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 40
FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ FOX News

Wow...Wolfson just fired back at the former Sportscaster and Mathews, saying "I'll never be lectured by those 2 on how to be a good Democrat. I spent my life supporting Dems and those 2 have ripped Dems" Then he ripped NBC saying something about how terrible that 'news' organization has become.

I love these lil dustups.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I'm sorry GD, but MSNBC has Keith friggin Oberman as...kind of like a Tim Russert WTF? He's on right now with Brokaw and Mathews.

I shouldn't be surprised, but I am surprised at that. Sorry bout that.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    I'm sorry GD, but MSNBC has Keith friggin Oberman as...kind of like a Tim Russert WTF? He's on right now with Brokaw and Mathews.

You lost me.

Please clarify.
    Find a new slant.

^ I think thats the reply I should be getting more often.

Seriously, I didn't think he got that kind of air time. I mean, he's on with the big boys, the major leagues. I thought he was more of a side show on the network. I honestly didn't know that he was that respected by MSNBC.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    He pretty much runs MSNBC, AFAICT.

They limit his time on NBC, for the most part.

That's what I thought we discussed last week.
    Find a new slant.

^ My bad. I thought he was more on the 'entertainment' side of MSNBC. I misunderstood.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Oh wait, what you said was more like MSNBC is more of the entertainment side (and Obie is huge over there) and NBC is news. Sorry bout the misunderstanding.
    Players meeting my ASS!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    MSNBC is the low-rent side of NBC, the flip-side of CNBC, and there's heavy Microsoft involvement on the msnbc.com side. The initial idea was that the world would be online and TV news would be dead, so let's get on the net. Now, it's sort of "CNN Headline News" plus, lunching off NBC content, with a few pundits to provide some edge and ad revenues because it doesn't have distribution otherwise. The idea is to leverage existing content and a core of folks, not spend a whole lot building that into anything real. Every time MSNBC gets put in the same conversation space as CNN and Fox, it wins because they're spending so much less to be part of that conversation. One underlooked tidbit is that their web site makes as much revenue as broadcast, and is likely on a par earnings-wise with CNN and Fox's sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe

I was up early this morning and watched a replay of the bill clinton speech at 5:00 am. Guess who was anchoring the coverage? karl rove and hannity. They didn't feel the need to discuss the speech, rather they just said that bill clinton didn't really believe any of the things he said about obama. in fact hannity even cited an unnamed source that said bill clinton thinks obama is just a "chicago thug". Yesterday at 5 am they were playing the van sustren show that supposedly had "breaking news" that ayers had been on a non-profit board with obama. they spent 15 minutes on the story as "breaking news" and yet it was exactly the same as every other story i heard about ayers. any network that portrays ollie north as a hero (the kind that sell weapons to iran to fund pet projects of violence in central america) isn't worth a shit.

fair and balanced for the retarded
    "The moon is a light bulb breaking
    It'll go around with anyone
    But it won't come down for anyone"

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    I was up early this morning and watched a replay of the bill clinton speech at 5:00 am. Guess who was anchoring the coverage? karl rove and hannity. They didn't feel the need to discuss the speech, rather they just said that bill clinton didn't really believe any of the things he said about obama. in fact hannity even cited an unnamed source that said bill clinton thinks obama is just a "chicago thug". Yesterday at 5 am they were playing the van sustren show that supposedly had "breaking news" that ayers had been on a non-profit board with obama. they spent 15 minutes on the story as "breaking news" and yet it was exactly the same as every other story i heard about ayers. any network that portrays ollie north as a hero (the kind that sell weapons to iran to fund pet projects of violence in central america) isn't worth a shit.

fair and balanced for the retarded
    Wow.

+ Reply to Thread