+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 40
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ FOX News

When I was young, TV went off the air. You got that last late night movie and that was it. So when CNN came along, it was great. Then ESPN, etc. CNN had to have had 100% of the market. I hope CNN never goes away or anything like that, for that reason alone.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    When I was young, TV went off the air. You got that last late night movie and that was it. So when CNN came along, it was great. Then ESPN, etc. CNN had to have had 100% of the market. I hope CNN never goes away or anything like that, for that reason alone.
    They might need to reinvent themselves to stay relevant, IMO.

They are being niched out by Fox News, MSNBC, etc.

CNN tries to stay independent in their analysis, but that doesn't appear to be what people really want these days.
    Find a new slant.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I don't think any of them are really "independent" in their analysis anymore.

They're all part of various corporate empires with ratings and other agendas.

On the lol@fnews front, these fags are still showing their stupid fucking set out in Denver, like I give a shit. They're so proud. Hey Douchebags, the Convention is almost over.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    I don't think any of them are really "independent" in their analysis anymore.

They're all part of various corporate empires with ratings and other agendas.
    I think they are "trying" to be independent as their niche.

Every other sentence out of Lou Dobbs' mouth, for example, is "we'll look at this from an independent viewpoint". I've seen other talking heads say similar things. I think they are trying to brand "independent" where they can.
    Find a new slant.

On talk radio they are ripping Fox News because they showed only ugly black people at the Michelle speech the other night. They would also cut away to anyone that appeared to be not looking at the stage. Clearly they were trying to portray a lack of interest, or that Obama is really only capturing a limited voting base. It would be nice if a "News" station actually tried to report on what happened instead of sending propaganda messages.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

nice one. These dumb bitches will report anything.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Damn! I almost posted last week about how Fox's female anchors certainly help its ratings.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    Damn! I almost posted last week about how Fox's female anchors certainly help its ratings.
    ha, that makes two of us. That one brunette they have on there all the time is pretty fucking sexy.

+ Reply to Thread