+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 40
FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ FOX News

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    CNN isn't great, it's just better than Fox News, by a lot. CNN is like piss beer (Steel Reserve 211) and Fox News is actually straight up piss.
    QFT
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    CNN isn't great, it's just better than Fox News, by a lot. CNN is like piss beer (Budwiser) and Fox News is actually straight up piss.
    But do you know if Fox advertises on CNN?
    Players meeting my ASS!

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Or do you care?
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Codename V
    Or do you care?
    No, I don't care. If CNN advertises on Fox News how is that a negative? It means they are trying to pull some of the sheep out of the darkness.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Who said anything about being a negative? It was just a question.

You libs are so sensitive about stuff...or should I use geeRussels line...WOW, I hit a nerve.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Who said anything about being a negative? It was just a question.

You libs are so sensitive about stuff...or should I use geeRussels line...WOW, I hit a nerve.
    Why would you ask the question 3 TIMES if you were not trying to make a point?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Cuz I was seriously wondering. I admit I do what Glenn does sometimes as far as not clicking on links, not watching certain shows, etc, but if FoxNews is paying CNN to advertise, then to hell with my practice of dcl stuff.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    I don't watch much CNN, but I haven't seen any Fox News ads on there when I have watched (if you really do want to know).

I actually watch more Fox News than I do CNN, for the same reason I occasionally listen to Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity. I like to hear what "the other side" is saying.

One could even assume that people like me are the ones that CNN is targeting when they advertise on Fox.

edit: and Tahoe, I almost always click on "news" links (even if I have joked and said that I don't), just to be more informed
    Find a new slant.

thx
    Players meeting my ASS!

Well to seriously answer then, I've never seen a Fox News commercial on CNN (or a MSNBC one for that matter either). Doesn't mean it never happens. I really only watch Anderson Cooper once and a while (like probably once or twice a week, and not the entire show). I get most of my news from browsing online and don't watch much TV news (except for Olberman and Abrams sometimes).

I did watch a considerable amount of CNN during the primary season though (on the Tuesday's). So, I am very familiar with their analysts, who I like and don't like, etc. But as far as watching CNN for hours I don't so I couldn't tell you about the advertising really.

+ Reply to Thread