+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17
FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Wings offseason news...

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    Fixed.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Filppula might be the target of an offer sheet from the Canucks.

Quote Originally Posted by H1Man
    Filppula might be the target of an offer sheet from the Canucks.
    That's a guy I really don't want to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Agreed, but he may (and probably should...) see the signing of Hossa as an obstacle to his moving up the ladder.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

As much as I like Filppula, if the Canucks are stupid enough to throw big money (anything over $3.2 million) at him, I'd say take the picks and run.

I'd take the Hossa signing as a good thing for him. He's got a good shot at ending up on a line with Hank, Dats, or Hossa now, who wouldn't want to play with guys like that?
    _

Filppula filed for salary arbitration, which means that we don't have to worry about anyone signing him to an offer sheet. I think we have until the 20th to get a contract done before heading to an arbitration hearing.

Drake officially retires after 15 NHL seasons

by Ansar Khan Tuesday July 15, 2008, 12:09 PM

Red Wings forward Dallas Drake announced today that he is retiring after 15 seasons in the NHL. Drake began his career with the Wings in 1992-93 and ended it last season in Detroit, winning his first Stanley Cup. The scrappy, physical left wing played in 1,009 regular season games, scoring 177 goals and adding 300 assists, for 477 points. He also played for the Winnipeg Jets/Phoenix Coyotes and the St. Louis Blues. Last season was the first time any of his teams had advanced to the Cup finals. Drake told the club a couple of weeks ago that he was leaning toward retirement.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread