Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
http://www.mgoblue.com/basketball-m/...aspx?id=111528

Harris on the All-Freshman team, no Spartans made it.

I provided the link, now you provide the recognition of being wrong.

Once again, I said that based on SIGNED recruits, Beilein has done as well if not better. You cannot guarantee all of Dantonio's commits will sign. If they do, great for you. Then let's see them play and not be busts. Even then, Javon Ringer was a great recruit that has yet to win a meaningful game.
Of course Harris was on the All-Freshman team. He was the only real player on his team. More than anything, I think that award, albeit deserved, was a bone being thrown at the kid. Also, I would argue that Lucas performed equal to, if not better than, Harris in more situations against bigger, better competition on a much, much larger stage.

Your attempt at splitting hairs vis-a-vis signed recruits versus verbal comittments, is not only weak, but desperate. All of Dantonio`s recruits have shown nothing but complete alliegiance to him and MSU.

Face it Jethro, Dantonio is going to make MSU football very competitive and Bielein is just going to flounder with gimmicks and ill-conceived mismatches. Let us just watch the future play out and see who is more correct.