+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: det/denver

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfredo Ledezma
    we could've gotten Tyson the same way NO did...they gave up JR smith and somebody else, Bulls wanted to get rid of him once they signed Ben

someone else's name was PJ brown, and he was an 8 mil expiring deal.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    We could have sign and traded Ben, maybe, but is that really realistic within the division? I don't think Pax or Joe would have done that.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

and who was JR smith (on our team)? I doubt they wanted Delfino, who scored 3.6 points per game. Smith scored 10 points a game. Our expiring deal was Cato (who did nothing here). PJ put up 11 points and 9 rebounds a game.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    ok assholes, you made your point...

fuck the Tyson thing, it seemed feasible for me at the time...

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    and who was JR smith (on our team)? I doubt they wanted Delfino, who scored 3.6 points per game. Smith scored 10 points a game.
    FWIW, they weren't high on JR. They moved him for two 2nd rounders before he ever suited up. Coincidentally, the same package we got for Delfino.

Our expiring deal was Cato (who did nothing here). PJ put up 11 points and 9 rebounds a game.
    Cato wasn't expiring. He was already expired. I think more of the hope from Detroit fans/media was that it would be a sign and trade. So, Chicago wouldn't have to take back any contracts at all (which I think they would have preferred)

That said, there was no chance Chicago was going to give their biggest competition a guy like Chandler who at one time played well enough with them to "earn" a big-ass contract like his. Would have been nice though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FP22
    FWIW, they weren't high on JR. They moved him for two 2nd rounders before he ever suited up. Coincidentally, the same package we got for Delfino.
    I thought we only got one 2nd for Wussfino?
    Find a new slant.

Nope, 2nd rounder in 2009 and 2011.

White we're on the subject, I'm not all that high on Chandler. He is great at rebounding and catching lobs. Doesn't block that many shots, doesn't D the pick and roll all that well from what I've seen. Not sure he'd be what he is there if he came here.

Blog Entries
    re: Melo to the Pistons rumor

Tay & Sheed for Melo & Camby works, salary wise, after July 1
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    I hate Melo with a passion, but

Billups/Stuckey
    Rip/Stuckey/Afflalo
    Melo/Valter
    Dice/Max/Amir
    Camby/Samb

is pretty nice, especially if you throw in #29 and a MLE player