+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: det/denver

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?

det/denver

Sheed, Chauncey, Dice for AI, Camby, Kleiza works

or Sheed, Dice for Camby, Nene

whatever i think Denver might be a good dancing partner

i dont want to get older, although it desperately solves our rebounding problems. cambys getting older and bound to get injured soon

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Asberry
    Sheed, Chauncey, Dice for AI, Camby, Kleiza works

or Sheed, Dice for Camby, Nene

whatever i think Denver might be a good dancing partner
    Yuck. I want a center with post moves, this doesn't get us one. Also I don't see how AI and Stuckey would work together either.

And I also agree about getting older being bad.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Not a fan of adding AI at this time given our team concept of long armed, agile defenders. I am more in favor of getting Camby over sheed given that the rest of our current roster largely consists of jump shooters, and a offensive rebounder like him who doesn't drift out to the three point line would be welcome.

As for age, Sheed and Camby are the same age. It's not the best addition, but if we ever do get a posting PF, then Camby is a nice complement.

Blog Entries
    Damnit, just think of what could've been if we just signed Tyson Chandler after Benjamin left.

All of our rebounding issues would be solved, and we'd have won at least one more title (either last year or this year)...

But instead we panicked and signed Nazy...I need to stop thinking about the past, it's not doing me any good...

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfredo Ledezma
    Damnit, just think of what could've been if we just signed Tyson Chandler after Benjamin left.

All of our rebounding issues would be solved, and we'd have won at least one more title (either last year or this year)...

But instead we panicked and signed Nazy...I need to stop thinking about the past, it's not doing me any good...

Explain how we sign a guy with a contract?

The Bulls re-signed Chandler to a 6 year deal in 05. The Bulls signed Ben in 06. They traded Chandler to the Hornets for JR Smith and PJ Brown after signing Ben.

I'm confused at when we could have signed him myself.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    The Bulls re-signed Chandler to a 6 year deal in 05. The Bulls signed Ben in 06. They traded Chandler to the Hornets for JR Smith and PJ Brown after signing Ben.

I'm confused at when we could have signed him myself.

Stop thinking about the past Chris.

Sorry. I know, lets trade Max and #29 for Dwight Howard and #22!

Blog Entries
    we could've gotten Tyson the same way NO did...they gave up JR smith and somebody else, Bulls wanted to get rid of him once they signed Ben

+ Reply to Thread