+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Amare/Sheed

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    KG and Perkins work well together because Perkins is a banger and KG a jump shooter.

spot on, I love Dyess to death, but ever since his injuries, he's almost completely a finesse player, most of his shots come on mid-range's and if we had somebody to compliment him inside, it would be a beautiful watch

Blog Entries
    Sheed & Max for Amare?

Opens up PT for Amir, too.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfredo Ledezma
    spot on, I love Dyess to death, but ever since his injuries, he's almost completely a finesse player, most of his shots come on mid-range's and if we had somebody to compliment him inside, it would be a beautiful watch
    Completely finesse offensive player. Dude hussles out rebounds and stands his group defensively in the post.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Sheed & Max for Amare?

Opens up PT for Amir, too.
    i don't think the Suns would do it unless they get a scoring wing (which is why I did the 3 way with the Clippers). You may be able to do a 3 way with the Bucks as well (Redd is being shopped).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Langlois: There were rumblings before Phoenix traded Shawn Marion for Shaquille O’Neal that the Suns were preparing to come to Dumars with a Stoudemire-for-Wallace deal. I was skeptical at the time, but when I saw them do the risky O’Neal deal, I believe they would have made that trade. Steve Kerr was convinced the Suns were too weak defensively in the middle. I wonder if he would have rather had Wallace than O’Neal.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Amare for Sheed is the most logical deal in the world. Both teams increase their window for a championship.

What about Sheed/RIP/#29 for Amare/Barbosa/#15?

Joe gets his versitle backcourt with a Billups/Barbosa/Stuckey 3 headed monster.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    What about Sheed/RIP/#29 for Amare/Barbosa/#15?

Joe gets his versitle backcourt with a Billups/Barbosa/Stuckey 3 headed monster.

If you thought Chauncey's defense is degrading, just wait until you see the defense (or lack their of) Barbosa is going to give you...

I love Leandro's speed and his scoring ability, but he's not worth losing Rip for, I would give them Chauncey instead, and keep Rip & Stuckey...

C- Amare/#15 pick/Samb
    PF- Dyess/Maxiell/Amir
    SF- Prince/MLE
    SG- Hamilton/Afflalo
    PG- Stuckey/Barbosa

I figured the Suns wouldn't be interested in a Nash/Billups backcourt. Maybe they are, I don't know.

^LOL. That's why I said a 3 way deal. The Suns could use a better wing though. What about sending Billups to the Clippers and Maggs to the Suns?

Sheed (13.68 mil) to Suns
    Billups (11.05 mil) to Clipps
    Afflalo (1.01 mil) to Clipps

Maggs (8.4) to Suns
    Knight (2.0) to Pistons

Amare (15.07) to Pistons
    Bell (6.0) to Pistons

Clippers send #7 to Suns, the Suns send #15 to Clippers.

Pistons
    PG Stuckey/Knight
    SG RIP/Bell
    SF Tay/Bell
    PF Dyess/Max
    C Amare/Amir

Suns
    PG Nash/Barbosa
    SG Maggs/Barbosa
    SF Hill/Maggs
    PF Sheed/Diaw
    C Shaq/Sheed

Clippers
    PG Billups/Livingston/Smush
    SG Mobely/AA
    SF Thorton/TT
    PF Brand/TT
    C Kamen/Fazekus

We can draft a backup to Tay or a PG. I'd probably bring back Dixon as my third PG and draft a scoring wing to replace Bell soon. Then grab a backup PG next year when Knight is gone.

I almost hate to admit it... but I do like that trade... assuming it all fits. but why ya gotta do Chauncey like that? We can't just use and abuse like that by sending him to the NBA Pergatory. NOW... if we pulled Brand out of there... then fine send anyone in there... but Billups? He's been too good to us to send him to a non-playoff team like that. LOL!

+ Reply to Thread