+ Reply to Thread

Thread: '07-'08 Season Wrap Up Thread

Blog Entries

'07-'08 Season Wrap Up Thread

(Playoffs excluded)

Best Game: I liked the comeback win we had in Golden State early in the season, we didn't have Chauncey or Dyess and we were down by 20+ at one point in that game...

Other ones I remember well were both our wins Vs. the Suns (2 OT game and completely embarassing them at their place on Natl' TV) and our home win Vs the Lakers (Tay's GW 3 pt), and of course the December meeting in Boston (Tony Allen foul) was a good watch.

Worst Game: Getting obliterated by the Knicks at MSG, I think we barely scored 60 pts that night...

Best Performance- Sheeds 37 pt game Vs. the Bulls was great, also Dyess Vs. the Spurs at home, he had 19 boards, and I really enjoyed the game Stuckey had in Minnesota when he single handedly beat the T'Wolves in that 4th quarter...

Jarvis Hayes 29 pts Vs. the Hornets on Nat'l TV was crazy as well...Maxiell 28 pts Vs the Wizards

Cheik Samb making a 3 ft jumper Vs the lakers at Staples Center was memorable as well...

Worst Performance- That game we lost in Utah was pathetic. We had a huge lead and were finally about to exercise those demons, and we gave it away

Season MVP- Chauncey. Not that many people care to remember, but he completely abused Chris Paul in both meetings this season.

Random Season Notes

- Sheed didn't lead the league in techs this season (Kobe did)
    - No piston missed a game due to suspension
    - Arron Afflalo started in 9 regular season games, we won all 9 of them

Too bad shit didn't end the way we wanted but I guess I am a bit spoiled...anyway feel free to fill in shit i forgot, or give your thoughts, just wanted to cap off my thoughts of '07-'08

Blog Entries
    I agree with you when you say that the win @ Golden State was the best of the year.

once upon a time i was falling in love, now i'm fucking falling apart
    That game at GS was probably the last time we'll see Sheed milk the post.

The only game I went to the Palace this year was that OT game with Phoenix. Worth every penny considering I got there in the 2nd quarter.

I enjoyed the rising of Stuck and Amir.

Max eating Chandler.

Block party with the Lakers

-ojay!

I am just going to say that my favorite moments had more or less nothing to do with the starters except for Tayshaun blocks and some Dyess postseason moments...

+ Reply to Thread