0 0%
  • Celtics sweep

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14
FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: 2008 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Boston Celtics

Quote Originally Posted by Cross
    wow.lakers fucking suck. if we were in the finals, we would be able to compete with these bitches. paul pierce just beats their defense so badly. i only saw the 3rd quarter and bits of the 4th but damn, the lakers gotta get rid of odom.

gasols soft as fuck too
    Odom would be fine if he was playing off the bench (ie Bynum was not hurt). However they have no interior defense at all. Nobody helps out. They would probably be wise to move Odom next year though because they already have Walton and Radmon that are forwards as well.

I wonder if they could trade Odom for a gunner like Redd. Redd doesn't do much more than stand and shoot, but Kobe attacks the basket and plays defense anyway. not sure the Bucks want Odom (with Yi and Charlie there), but he's an expiring.

He'd fit well in NY in that up tempo offense. Maybe Odom and Radmon for Curry and Jeffries, not that either of them are that great. Curry could backup Bynum and maybe Kareem can teach him a few post moves too, I don't know.

I wonder if Orlando would take him for Turk and Battie. Turk would open the floor more for the post players. Odom would push Lewis back to SF and give them a very athletic fron court.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    A couple of years ago, I remember hearing a lot of "Sheed for Odom" trade talk.

I'm not as down on Odom as the rest of you seem to be, I watched a few minutes of last night's game (against my better judgement) and I saw him out there scrapping for rebounds and he got a few putbacks out of it.

Just saying...

I like Odom, but a Sheed swap wouldn't be very good IMO. You lose a lot of interior defense. Odom needs to be paired with a a player like Camby IMO (not sure that would be good in Denver unless they move Melo or AI too because they'd have even less defense).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    I expect Boston to wrap this one up in game 6... Kstat was right, LA being soft (or as they say in some parts, "bitch made") really speaks of how overrated the West might have actually been.
    Last edited by Timone; 06-16-2008 at 03:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    I like Odom, but a Sheed swap wouldn't be very good IMO. You lose a lot of interior defense. Odom needs to be paired with a a player like Camby IMO (not sure that would be good in Denver unless they move Melo or AI too because they'd have even less defense).
    While I think having Tayshaun and Odom up front would be cool, I agree... giving up Sheed for him wouldn't be a good idea.

a odom for mike miller swap would make sense.

Well it looks like the Fakers won't have that big lead they've had a couple times so far, going into the 2nd half in this game.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Glad KG got one.

Yea, if you go by decent guys, I guess KG, PP and RA are all good peeps. Then again, FUCK BOSTON!
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Douche Baggins
    Glad KG got one.
    Even though he was actin' a fool.

+ Reply to Thread