+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NOW can we revamp our frontcourt?

NOW can we revamp our frontcourt?

Can we finally get someone who's game isn't all about long jumpshots, someone who is willing to rebound and bang around?

I'm sick of being out-rebounded.

I'm sick of being WAY behind in Points in the Paint.

I'm sick of big men floating out and shooting long jumper after long jumper and I dont give a fuck how much heart McDyess has or how much he wants a ring or how nice he is or how many jumpshots he hit in one game after 3 bad ones by him.

I'm sick of Sheed living outside when he could be the most gifted interior player on the Pistons in ages.

I'm sick of our only hustler and banger being completely undersized

The whole thing came apart when we had no interior D in the 4th quarter.

The problem is, everybody says they want this, until McNice or Sheed gets hot for a game chucking long jumpers, then they forget about it. Sometimes a shot's a bad shot even if you make it, just like how we knew Orlando wasnt gonna win shit offa threes even when they got hot.
    Last edited by metr0man; 05-30-2008 at 11:25 PM.

billups showed up in the firsdt half atleast

sheed and dice were nobody during the game, might as well kept MAx in during the stretch where he made 2 buckets in a row.

backcourts not the problem

billups/rip/stuckeys good, sheed aint.

time to start the sheed trades

err i know.. that's why the thread says 'frontcourt' not 'backcourt'

I'd like to move Sheed and Max for a young good center. If Billups has to be included in that so be it (but only for an all star with him in there)
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Okafor will be available, and so will Elton Brand. Better yeat,both the Bobcats and Clippers will have interest in the players we're looking to trade.

This is a great year for teams in need of frontcourt help.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    Okafor will be available, and so will Elton Brand. Better yeat,both the Bobcats and Clippers will have interest in the players we're looking to trade.
    Let's go for both.

I was just telling Wizzle that last night. I'm so sick and tired of jumpshots. If you're hot, you can win some games, but you can't bank on them consistently. Elton Brand (if healthy) would be perfect.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Blog Entries
    Pride before the jumpshots fall.

I wonder if the Clipps would take Sheed and Billups. They could use a PF with an outside shot to compliment Kamen. They could also use a PG since Livingston got badly hurt and who knows when he'll be back.

Sheed/Billups/Max and #29 for Brand/Thorton/Knight and #7?

They'd also get Sheed to teach Fazekus. They'd draft a wing with #29.

Draft Eric Gordon with #7 to be our Manu (production wise, not style).

Bring back Herrmann for a portion of the MLE.

PG Stuckey/Gordon/Knight
    SG RIP/Gordon/AA
    SF Tay/Thorton/Herrmann
    PF Dyess/Thorton/Herrmann
    C Brand/Amir/Samb

They become:
    PG Billups/Livingston?
    SG Mobely/#29
    SF Maggs/TT
    PF Sheed/Max/TT
    C Kamen/Sheed/Fazekus
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    The whole basis of this team's success has been "if the jumpers fall".
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread