Amare
    Raja

Phx becomes

Nash/Barbosa
    Billups/Barbosa
    Hill/Tucker
    Diaw/Amir
    Shaq/SKinner

I guess they need to make some adjustments via trade/draft or whatever. Dont really see why Phx would do this.

Det becomes

Stuckey/#29?
    Rip/Raja
    Prince/Aaron
    Amare/max
    Sheed/dice

A stuckey/max/Amare big 3 in 4 years would be sick...word?

I would do it, but I don't see why the Suns would either. You'll have to find a team desparate for a PG (and also a team close to contending). I wouldn't mind moving Billups for a better young big though.

I doubt the Magic are dumb enough to trade us Howard. Gasol was already stolen. Bosh gets hurt too much for my liking. Minny won't trade Jefferson. I wonder if Utah wants to make changes since they can never make it over the hump (they wouldn't want Billups, but maybe a Sheed/Amir for Boozer deal?). The Hornets aren't going to move West (or really do any major moves IMO).

Man, if only we could do a deal for Howard...

Sheed (13.7) + Amir (3.7) + Billups (11) for Howard (13) + Battie (5.8) + Cook (3.5) + Nelson (5.5)

Nelson has a long contact, but oh well. I'm not a big fan of his, but he'd be fine as a backup I guess. Or maybe they would do Bogans instead (3 mil). Aside from Howard we'd gain no contracts longer than the 2009/10 season.

We'd have to draft Lawson or another PG.

PG Stuckey/Lawson
    SG RIP/Bogans/AA
    SF Tay/Bogans/AA
    PF Max/Dyess/Cook
    C Howard/Dyess/Battie

I'd probably split the MLE to bring back Herrmann or another SF backup and also a 3rd string PG.

Hey, I can dream right?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    Bosh gets hurt too much for my liking.
    Tell me I didn't just read that you wouldn't trade Chauncey for Chris Bosh.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Of course, Toronto doesn't really need ANOTHER PG.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Tell me I didn't just read that you wouldn't trade Chauncey for Chris Bosh.
    Of course I would. But the Raps wouldn't do it anyway, they'd probably want Tay and Amir as well. I wish we could see Amir a lot more to assess his skills. He's no Howard or Bosh, but who knows what he could do with consistant minutes?

I guess checking again Bosh does play 70 games a year (not as bad as I thought).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    If you guys are looking for a new home for Chauncey, I bet Hammond would love to have him in Milwaukee.

But what in return?

Chauncey and our 1st for Charlie V and Bogut?

Maybe Mo Williams, Charlie and thier 1st for CB?
    Find a new slant.

I'm not high enough on Charlie V to make that deal, unless they have a fairly high 1st rounder. I guess Mo Williams isn't that bad.
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl
    I'm not high enough on Charlie V to make that deal, unless they have a fairly high 1st rounder. I guess Mo Williams isn't that bad.
    id try to get calderon if we were to trade with toronto. hes really good at setting up guys and using everybody on the floor, and has a decent 3 pt shot.

as for mo, dudes a chucker

Blog Entries
    The Raps are going to keep Calderon and trade TJ Ford.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    If you guys are looking for a new home for Chauncey, I bet Hammond would love to have him in Milwaukee.

But what in return?

Chauncey and our 1st for Charlie V and Bogut?

Maybe Mo Williams, Charlie and thier 1st for CB?
    DeAndre Jordon would be a decent pick with their first. He's raw, but could be the next Howard or Amare.

Then move Sheed and AA and Minny's 2nd to Houston for Battier, Bobby Jackson and their first. Draft a wing (we mentioned many) and Lawson.

PG Stuckey/Lawson/Jackson
    SG RIP/#25
    SF Tay/Battier
    PF Max/Amir
    C Dyess/Jordan

You can shuffle the bigs based on who develops faster (Amir or Jordan). Too drastic?

Also, I didn't include whatever players we might get in return for Billups with the pick either. If we got Bell we could use a first to stash a foreign player and use Bell as the backup SG.

+ Reply to Thread