View Poll Results: SDB loves the poop chute. And here is an unrelated poll.

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Detroit Wins

15 62.50%
  • Boston Wins (Laimbeer is coming for you bitch)

4 16.67%
  • Motown Owns

3 12.50%
  • David Stern Owns : (

2 8.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 193
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: Boston Celtics VS Detroit Pistons. (Heroic)

Blog Entries
    I originally picked Boston to win the East, but I'm flip flopping to Pistons in 6.

On the surface, things seem to be breaking our way (at least for now).

If we can steal one of the first two, we should be able to hold our home court.
    Find a new slant.

something to watch for: billups and KG exchanging a kiss on the cheek prior to each game.

in all seriousness, the guys who 'scare' me most are guys like rondo and posey. they can be very effective and disruptive if not taken seriously. we have the players to win those battles but i'm just saying that they are guys we need to keep under wraps or they can hurt us.

stuckey can be a huge player for us in this series. we already have an advantage at the PG position. with him, we could have a HUGE advantage. i want to see him getting close to 30 minutes out there and taking it at the heart of the celtics D.

Posey doens't worry me at all. He might knock down a couple threes, but that is it. Rondo is the guy you have to keep in check (make him shoot 20 foot jumpers). If you let Rondo loose you'll end up with Perkins and Davis getting dunks at the rim. Posey won't be out there a ton anyway (or if he is it means Allen is still shooting blanks).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Rondo's been pretty impressive in the playoffs from what I have seen.
    Find a new slant.

If we contain Rondo, Glen Davis should be contained as well whenever that rag is in... Expect to see Lindsey some if Rondo causes too much grief v. Stuckey and Stuckey isn't performing well enough offensively.

I am hyped for this series. Just bring them on already. For some reason I hope that our bench becomes a big factor in the series and destroys theirs. And I've been thinking about this and I think that there's a good chance we won't see the Pistons take any games off (either that or I'm just trying to talk myself into it).

^I have a feeling that if we steal game 1 that we might get blown out in game 2 (relaxing a bit). That would be fine with me because we be pumped up to get 3 and 4 at home.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Boston in 7.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I'd like to change my vote in the poll.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    I tried to vote for Pistons win, MoTown Owns and Stern owns (thinking that multiple votes were enabled).

All I got was Stern.

Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread