View Poll Results: SDB loves the poop chute. And here is an unrelated poll.

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Detroit Wins

15 62.50%
  • Boston Wins (Laimbeer is coming for you bitch)

4 16.67%
  • Motown Owns

3 12.50%
  • David Stern Owns : (

2 8.33%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: Boston Celtics VS Detroit Pistons. (Heroic)

Threaded View

As to Billups' health, I agree that it is only a major factor against the Spurs where Billups is already tremendously out-quicked by Parker/Ginobli. This series he will just muscle Rondo, draw fouls, and shoot jumpers.

On second thought, the way the Lakers look right now, we will need every weapon available to us if we make it past Boston.

Edit: ok so can I get filled in on the volcano thing?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IronManKind
    As to Billups' health, I agree that it is only a major factor against the Spurs where Billups is already tremendously out-quicked by Parker/Ginobli. This series he will just muscle Rondo, draw fouls, and shoot jumpers.

On second thought, the way the Lakers look right now, we will need every weapon available to us if we make it past Boston.

As long as Tay can keep Kobe modest, the Lakers don't fear me nearly as much as the Spurs do. For everything Pau Gasol is offensively, he's just as soft defensively, and not having Bynum is a plus for everybody. I think we have a major advantage in the front court Vs. the Lakers. Gasol isn't going to destroy Sheed or Dyess, and they have nobody that can guard either of thoes two (Vlad Radmanovic?? please), Lakers need Bynum to win a Title.

Blog Entries
    UNITY VOLCANO > WHITE OUT

Quote Originally Posted by IronManKind
    Check within maybe the last 20 posts or so of the "Are the Spurs Done?" thread. You will find what you are seeking.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread