Quote Originally Posted by ESPN.com "Daily Dime" Conversation
DetroitSpartan (7 hours ago)

Congrats to the Celtics. They earned their trip to the Finals.
If I were Sheed, then I'd be ready to be moved. If any GM wants to give up a 1st Round pick for Sheed then I think Dumars has no choice but to do it. (Dallas or Phoenix? For a 1st Rounder and a 2nd Rounder?)
A lot of the starters are on the wrong side of 30, but still have value on the right team. I wonder if San Antonio would take a Sheed? Probably not, but imagine Duncan and Wallace together with Sheed playing center and dropping three's (since he won't post up on the box or rebound) and letting Duncan and their small forward do the rebounding.
Anyway, the window for this current roster of Pistons is CLOSED. The "light switch" mentality in the softer Eastern Conference won't work anymore. The talent was always there, the killer instinct? Never.
Stuckey, Maxiel, and Prince are a good core for the future. Find a token big man to play center and hope the torch can be passed from Billups to some PG and maybe the 2010 Pistons will be okay.
But this current roster? Something has to happen because they've gotten old and they don't close out games like a real contender would. 2004 was nice, but it's time to move on. Go get 'em Joe D.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailyd...ge=dime-080531

That had better not be $#%@ DrTRE!!