View Poll Results: SDB loves the poop chute. And here is an unrelated poll.

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Detroit Wins

15 62.50%
  • Boston Wins (Laimbeer is coming for you bitch)

4 16.67%
  • Motown Owns

3 12.50%
  • David Stern Owns : (

2 8.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 193
FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: Boston Celtics VS Detroit Pistons. (Heroic)

That is still the worst song of all time. Right up there next to The Cha Cha Slide.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    That is still the worst song of all time. Right up there next to The Cha Cha Slide.
    I dont know, theres by far worse songs out there. Its the only song about never being scared, so live with it like Hoff living with his drinking problem. :P
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Blog Entries
    VOLCANO
    Find a new slant.

oh wurd stuckey, getting the #1top play

i have this strange gut feeling, bostons gonna take one in detroit..shoot me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cross
    oh wurd stuckey, getting the #1top play

i have this strange gut feeling, bostons gonna take one in the ass at detroit..shoot me right now.
    Hype?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Swami
    I think the Celtics' biggest problem right now is coaching. Doc has no idea what to do outside of the "big 3." It seems like he understands what KG and Pierce can give him, and mostly what Ray Allen can give him. However, I think he puts far too little stock in players that could deliver for him, and far too much stock in players that have glaring deficiencies that turn into foul liabilities. Big Baby is almost embarrassing in that department.
    I don't think he does understand what KG can give him. All I saw last night were open jump shots. He doesn't design anything to get KG looks. He basically uses KG in his offense like Carlisle used Prince (if he's wide open pass it to him, otherwise let him stand there and wait). If Dyess got the touches KG does he'd be putting up just as good numbers. Doc doesn't know what he's doing at all (which is why I picked Lebron to upset him last round).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    I don't think he does understand what KG can give him. All I saw last night were open jump shots.
    And contested ones, that he knocked down at will.
    He doesn't design anything to get KG looks.
    If he plays like he played last night, he doesn't need them.
    He basically uses KG in his offense like Carlisle used Prince (if he's wide open pass it to him, otherwise let him stand there and wait).
    Doc's got a lot of options. KG is the best one, but it's just one of them.
    If Dyess got the touches KG does he'd be putting up just as good numbers.
    Leaving aside for a moment the fact that this kind of contradicts your theory of KG not being used correctly...I can't just let this one go by. Wow, really? Antonio McDyess could be every bit the player that Kevin Garnett is, and the only difference is that the Boston offense is better coached? Really? Really?
    Doc doesn't know what he's doing at all (which is why I picked Lebron to upset him last round).
    Aaaaand that's all the time we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Swami

Leaving aside for a moment the fact that this kind of contradicts your theory of KG not being used correctly...I can't just let this one go by. Wow, really? Antonio McDyess could be every bit the player that Kevin Garnett is, and the only difference is that the Boston offense is better coached? Really? Really?
    I never said Dyess was as good. I said given the same amount of shots KG got Dyess could score just as much. That is because KG is not being utilized right now. In game 1 he posted up, ran pick and rolls and took people off the dribble. In game two he took jumpers most of the game. Part of that is better defense, but a big part of that is Doc. My contention is that Dyess can hit those same jumpers. KG has the ability to take people off the dribble and post up (things Dyess cannot do). He didn't do much of that last night at all.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

that game took me back to the old Pistons/Pacers battles. that was one hell of a game.

if you didn't watch the game, and just saw each team's stats, you'd think we were toast. but, to come away with a win? that was un-freaking-real.

I look at game two as proof that the Pistons can beat anyone if they bring intensity the entire game (and limit their turnovers). Boston played really well, especially the big 3. The only question is whether they will continue with energy and defense like the 2004 and 2005 editions or fall back on their "superior talent and experience" to win like the 2006 and 2007 editions.

Speaking of Pistons turnovers, more and more I am realizing why Rip has become the one of the best catch and shooters in the league. It's because he needs a way to score without having to dribble. Wasn't he ever taught not to dribble chest high in traffic? TERRIBLE BALL-HANDLER! The ESPN commentators were driving me crazy with the ...Ray Allen isn't shooting well, but he can still play defense... For the love of God! Rip bounced the ball off of his leg twice, Allen never touched it!

+ Reply to Thread