+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA 09

NCAA 09

Click the image to view the full version
    The image above has been resized. Click on it to see the full version.

It's about that time of the year. School is coming to an end, the summer and it's time for the annual Moodini NCAA Football hype post. I haven't looked into it too much, but this is the first real site I've checked out on it. Check out some (ratings) screenshots (D Warren is stunner!) and the video at the very bottom. Apparently there's going to be an online dynasty mode. Niiiiice!

http://www.operationsports.com/media...?id=417&page=7
    Last edited by Moodini31; 05-15-2008 at 05:17 PM.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Blog Entries
    It's nice and all that they fixed the player models and added cheerleaders, but EA better not think it's going to compensate in any way for the fact their games have been disappointing over the years.

By the way, I was sarcastic when I was talking about the cheerleaders.

The cheerleaders aren't slutty enough in these games.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I'm not going to buy a new EA football game for a long time...

I'm honestly not all that excited about this either. I can't remember the last football game I absolutely loved. NFL 2k5? The only reason I'll even give this game a look is being able to be in an online dynasty with my boys.

Blog Entries
    I'm going to buy it, I usually always do. Stupid me?

It's just frustrating, because at times it seems like you'd be better off playing it on the PS2 or XBox.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Douche Baggins
    I'm going to buy it, I usually always do. Stupid me?

It's just frustrating, because at times it seems like you'd be better off playing it on the PS2 or XBox.
    if this years madden is anything like last ps3, i'll be buying 2009 madden on ps2. I better see true Playstation style controls on it, not converted xbox controls.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

I became 100% less excited for this game when I learned about 10 teams would still be without their unique home stadium...one of which being my CMU Chippewas. This is year 3 of "next gen", what a load of bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by KP43
    I became 100% less excited for this game when I learned about 10 teams would still be without their unique home stadium...one of which being my CMU Chippewas. This is year 3 of "next gen", what a load of bullshit.
    No excuse for that. This is the kind of crap that happens when sports games are exclusives. No need to go that extra mile.

What makes it worse is that 10-15 new ones were added this year....Western Michigan, Toledo, maybe another MAC school. We just won back-to-back MAC Championships and they couldn't put us in the game? At least give us a generic stadium that resembles our field, not a giant bowl.

I can't wait until EAs contract runs out so there can again be competition. I'm sick of this game and Madden, yet I'm always suckered into buying them because well that's the only way to get my summer football fix.

+ Reply to Thread