View Poll Results: Preferred ECF opponent: Cleveland or Boston?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd rather play Cleveland

6 24.00%
  • I'd rather play Boston

13 52.00%
  • No preference

6 24.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9
FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Preferred ECF opponent: Cleveland or Boston?

I gotta tell ya, if in fact the stones win the east and advance to the finals I really have a hard time seeing the winner of the west being able to outlast the pistons in a 7 game series. The way the West is being played, its almost a guarantee that the WCF is going 7 games. Looking at all the rest the stones are getting right now and the beating the cavs and celts are taking, there should be ZERO excuses coming out of the pistons locker room.

Like everyone before me has said, the stars are aligned, now its up to the players to execute and play with the heart they displayed in the past couple of games. If only Mcdyess and Maxiell's energy and passion could be bottled up and force fed into the rest of the guys...

It's put up or shutup time for Flip "Quagmire" Saunders

Yeah, if we lose in the ECF again, I don't see any way Saunders can stay around... I suppose if we shake up the lineup first he could.

Boston, depleted from two 7-game series and carrying zero confidence forward on the road would be perfect.

Yeah, I flip flopped again.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    We know who espn prefers.

Quote Originally Posted by Daily Dime fags
    For fans who'd love to see a Kobe vs. LeBron Finals, the dream stayed alive in Friday's Game 6s.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

I have to go with Cleveland purely for the revenge factor. However I think Boston is soft and do not fear them as it stands now. Unless Pierce and Allen wake up they are good not great. We have home court against Cleveland, and the Piston strategy in the last meeting this season was great - just don't let them get the ball to TheBron.

Pierce is as good as he is going to get right now.

People often overlook this POS has never been good in the postseason. He is a .400 shooter and he becomes a volume jumpshooter.
    He is old, looks fatish, and isn't finishing very well. He occasionally has nights were his jumper falls, but he can Antonie Walker you out of the game pretty fast too.
    Hype?

Quote Originally Posted by BubblesTheLion
    but he can Antonie Walker you out of the game pretty fast too.
    Ooooh, I like that.

Jinx much? Much too Much.....
    Hype?

I picked Boston to play, but that extra home gain might be huge to have vs Zeks team. Home games have been huge so far this year anyway.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Boston fans must be having orgasmic fury over the "league" calls Lebron is getting.

I think I want Boston to win.....
    Hype?

+ Reply to Thread