View Poll Results: Preferred ECF opponent: Cleveland or Boston?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd rather play Cleveland

6 24.00%
  • I'd rather play Boston

13 52.00%
  • No preference

6 24.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Preferred ECF opponent: Cleveland or Boston?

Blog Entries
    I still remember that dunk Rondo had on us back in Boston like 3 months ago.

'breeze to the finals'.....? i wish. in reality it will take at least 6 really tough games to get through the ECF.

Following the injury to the BOOB, I actually want the stones to play the cavs. Delonte West would get eaten alive by Chauncey and Stuck, then who comes in to back him up? The great Damon Jones!!!!!!!

I have a hard time believing the Cavs can pull it off now. To win in Boston they need a monster game from Lebron, or some timely 3 point shooting. Wally and Boobie are their only good shooters (unless Sasha and Donkey Jones can pick up the slack).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

while he did have a big closing game in last year's series, gibson is not who concerns me when we play the cavs!

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    I have a hard time believing the Cavs can pull it off now. To win in Boston they need a monster game from Lebron, or some timely 3 point shooting. Wally and Boobie are their only good shooters (unless Sasha and Donkey Jones can pick up the slack).
    So, you've already penciled down Cleveland winning tonight?

The Celtics have yet to win a road game.
    Give Detroit 4 chances to win on the road against a team that can't. I'll take it. Haven't we beat them in Beantown this year?
    Hype?

Well, as you'll see on page one I predicted this thing to go 7 with the Cavs having a good shot of pulling the upset. I think only Wil and myself did, with most thinking Boston in 5.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    Well, as you'll see on page one I predicted this thing to go 7 with the Cavs having a good shot of pulling the upset. I think only Wil and myself did, with most thinking Boston in 5.

Boston hasn't won a road game in over a month now.

i want the Celtics.

The Cavs are the less talented team but they have more grit, and Lebron is nigh unstoppable at times, and they slow the game down to a crawl and rebound. that's a dangerous combination, as we've learned the past 2 years.

The Celtics are like the 06 Pistons... soft, mentally weak, dumbass coach who hasn't had a chance to learn from his mistakes. They can't win on the road at all, thats hilariously pathetic. Give me the Celtics.

^ pretty much how i feel too. well game 7 is sunday which means we won't play the winner until at least tuesday. if we're lucky enough to make it to the finals, we have fresh enough legs that we could go 7 games in both the ECF and the NBA finals, and still be fine.

in fact, we will be the freshest team in the playoffs, BY FAR too. everything is lined up PERFECTLY in our favor. now it's up to us to take advantage of it and win 8 more games to get the title. it's no picnic but i believe we are capable of doing it and in fact we SHOULD do it, IF we focus and play up to our ability.

+ Reply to Thread