+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10
FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: OST: Eastern Conference Semifinals: (1) Boston vs (4) Cleveland, Boston Wins, 4-3

I'm not so sure Boston is advancing.
    Hype?

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    The Boston Road Warriors do it again... NOT!

LOL- here comes game 7! and you know what? even though it's in boston, you NEVER want one game to decide it all if you're going against a guy like lebron.

no, he's not jordan and he has a lot more 'seasoning' to be called great. but he IS a great athlete and can carry a team in one game, as we so clearly saw last year.

i wouldn't be completely shocked if they upset the celtics. i hope game 7 goes to 10 OT periods so the winner is dog tired for game 1 against us. we'll need that advantage too since we've had such a long layoff.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    He's having a lousy playoffs, that's all. I wouldn't write an obituary for Jesus Shuttlesworth just yet.
    Whatever happened to that guy?

Is Kid Rock a traitor?
    I sworn I saw him at the Cavs game. What's next, are they going to adopt teal Jerseys?
    Hype?

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Kid Rock, Reverend Run from Run DMC and Peter Wolf of Boston's J. Geils Band sat in the front row. They're performing in the arena on Saturday night.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Kid Rock, Reverend Run from Run DMC and Peter Wolf of Boston's J. Geils Band sat in the front row. They're performing in the arena on Saturday night.
    What a crazy fucking combo. Sorry, a little drunk but all I can picture is some strange combo of Centerfold and Batwida sung to the beat of My Adidas. God I wish I could describe that better right now because I swear to god it's funny as shit in my head. WHAT UP GUSMAN!!!!!!!!!

On another note, i almost hate their road woes because I don't want us to take Boston too lightly at home if they make it. We can beat these fucks.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Man imma hate watching the Celts turn into a bunch of mini flexos after every free throw and out of bounds play. Thanks Cleveland for stretching them as far as they'll go. Though i woulda preferred 4 OT's before the result.
    ^

The cavs lost the game when lebron threw the ball to Ben who coulda went up for a foul at Kg, but decided to rush it back to lebron for the long 3 when they were down by 1 point.
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by Codename V
    The cavs lost the game when lebron threw the ball to Ben who coulda went up for a foul at Kg, but decided to rush it back to lebron for the long 3 when they were down by 1 point.

+ Reply to Thread