+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: OST: Eastern Conference Semifinals: (1) Boston vs (4) Cleveland, Boston Wins, 4-3

i'm hoping this series goes 7. and each game from here on out goes to 7 OT periods. the more worn out the winner is, the better for us.

boston cant win for shit on the road, good pt gee.

but too bad they got homecourt for the whole playoffs...

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    heated battle this time, but boston is defending the fuck out of lebron scheme wise. Damnit i wish we woulda had Thibodeau last year as our assistant coach, that woulda been a title. Though after looking at his pic, i can see the issue with him scaring Joe D in an interview.

^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

I hope Morrow isn't seriously hurt (really doubt he is) and if he isn't...LOL@Morrow!
    Players meeting my ASS!

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    I'm disgusted with how physical they allow boston to be with Lebron. Never did that with us.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

^ agreed, can't wait to see how the next series is called. because if they call it closer, i doubt we can win. don't like to be pessimistic but especially against the cavs. as we've seen before, bron becomes completely undefendable when the refs are kissing his ass.

and he can practically singlehandedly win a series.

anyway i'm glad their series is now 2-2. that's at least 2 more games to go and hopefully it goes to 7. we can rest up and get ready while they beat each other up. (although we don't usually play well with a big layoff either!)

Blog Entries
    Ok, after having watched all 4 games of this series so far, I think it's safe to say that Ray Allen is officially NOT an All-Star. The fact that he's promoted as such (mostly by ESPN) is a complete joke. He's a liability on defense and has only hit three 3-pt shots in the entire BOS/CLE series (2 of which were last night). He's no longer a "lethal" shooter and he turns the ball over way too much.

Ray Allen = garbage.

If Ray Allen were to miss a game, it wouldn't affect the outcome for Boston. They'd be much better off starting James Posey and having Ray be a role player off the bench.

Not to mention, same goes for that fat ass Kendrick Perkins. He forces so many pathetic shots in the paint, it's rediculous. Doc needs to start PJ Brown.

Blog Entries
    I was LingMAO at this last night.

MOMGATE

Cavaliers' LeBron James keeps Celtics and his mom under wraps in 88-77 win
    Cleveland ties the series at 2-2 with an 88-77 victory that drops Boston to 0-5 this postseason on the road.

Associated Press
    May 13, 2008

CLEVELAND -- LeBron James put his mom and then the Boston Celtics in their places.

James scored 21 points, delivering a devastating dunk over Kevin Garnett in the final two minutes, as the Cleveland Cavaliers kept the Celtics winless on the road in the playoffs, 88-77, in Game 4 on Monday night to tie the best-of-seven Eastern Conference semifinal series at 2-2.

Still stuck in a shooting slump (seven for 20), James dominated down the stretch and finished with 13 assists -- four in the fourth quarter. The Cavaliers also showed that they can play stingy defense too, holding the Celtics -- the NBA's best defensive team -- to only 12 points in the final period.

"That's what we needed to do," said James, who yelled at his mother, Gloria, to sit down after she came to his defense early in the game after he got tangled with Paul Pierce and Garnett.

The players' momentum had carried them into a crowded front row, where Gloria James told Pierce to leave her baby alone.

"I told her to sit down, in some language I shouldn't have used," James said. "Thank God today wasn't Mother's Day. All I could think about is her. . . . I know my mother. It's fine, we're good."

Boston fell to 0-5 on the road in the postseason after going 31-10 during the regular season.

"It's hard to say. I have no answer for it," Ray Allen said.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Collins
    "LeBron is wise beyond his years."
    Find a new slant.

How old is LeBron, anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread