+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: OST: Eastern Conference Semifinals: (1) Boston vs (4) Cleveland, Boston Wins, 4-3

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle
    This saying always makes me laugh

Guy with the gun to Tahoe's head: "Pick the Winner in the Celtics Cavs series mother fucker! AND I WANT THE NUMBER OF GAMES TOO YOU SONOFABITCH OR YOUR FUCKIN' DEAD!"

Tahoe: "oh my god...please don't kill me....uh.....celtics in 6....please don't kill me"

Guy with the gun: "well now we know what you really think"
    Hey, thats exactly what happened! Was that you behind that mask?
    Players meeting my ASS!

Didn't watch the game, but Boston can't count on more 2-18 performances from Lebron. I heard that most of his misses were layups too. I still think this will be a very long series and Boston will have their hands full.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    I saw the game, definitely not the type of game Boston should be playing with the cavs. They were smart to put the team on kg's back though(ben has never been able to defend kg ever, which is why we didnt get better at defending him until we got sheed).
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

brons getting killed

Worst playoff performance since the 40's. Lol.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

So who is that number 4 for the Cavs? He reminds me of someone I once knew but he keeps giving up rebounds he should have had.

Wow...a lil surprising 1st with Cavs up almost 20. I figured they'd come and make a statement, but not like this.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Didn't seem that Posey got Bron that hard, but either way it's a good thing Sideshow Bob's got his back.

WIN A FREAKIN GAME CAVS!

At least wear Boston down a lil bit for us.
    Players meeting my ASS!

If cleveland hangs on to win with this 20 point lead, it's going to be time to call out Boston for being 0-4 on the road in the playoffs. For the greatest team of all time, that's sad.

+ Reply to Thread