+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: OST: Eastern Conference Semifinals: (1) Boston vs (4) Cleveland, Boston Wins, 4-3

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Boston may find out the hard way a defensive slow match up is not to their advantage no matter what the experts say. Cleveland lives for ugly games like this. Gives the Big Z a chance to be effective.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

LOL. Cassell acting woozy when he got kneed in the shoulder more so. Fucking fag.
    ^

Boston may make it out of here alive.
    ^

LeBron is on thin ice for missing that layup. He'd better check his PM's.

Celts got lucky. If they dont pick up the pace, they'll be in for a long series.

Also I bet no one will complain about the shitty offense that'll happen in this series. But they couldnt stop hating on our low scoring games in our championship year.
    ^

Boston played perfect defense on the last play. Let Bron drive it against their bigs, but guarded the 3ball perfectly. Letting Bron draw the contact(more like refs will call whatever) and him at the line is a much safer bet for Boston.

Ray Allen was a nobody on offense, same with pierece(but he did draw those charges)

If Lebron continues to play like this and end up winning somehow, we should easily take the cavs.

Holding Lebron to 2-18 shooting with 10 turnovers, who the fuck the celtics think they are, the pistons?!

perfect defense? They gave up a freaking layup.

It's lebron homie. he's getting the layup. it was a 2 point game, and im sure boston didnt' want delontewest part 2 to happen again. so what the fk do they do? they let one player defend lebron, and posey, arguably bostons best perimeter defender. Perkins was camping in the lane when big z went to set the screen up at the 3pt line. kg guarded joe smith baseline, ready to help. while tony allen did a fkn good job of defending off boobie while he was still looking out to help. pierce the same with wally. worst case scenario for the c's, Lebron makes the layup or goes to the line. there was no way they'd lose, especiallyto the 3 point shooters they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Gun to my head pick: Boston in 6
    This saying always makes me laugh

Guy with the gun to Tahoe's head: "Pick the Winner in the Celtics Cavs series mother fucker! AND I WANT THE NUMBER OF GAMES TOO YOU SONOFABITCH OR YOUR FUCKIN' DEAD!"

Tahoe: "oh my god...please don't kill me....uh.....celtics in 6....please don't kill me"

Guy with the gun: "well now we know what you really think"

Brutal game. Cavs couldn't hit a shot to save their life, Celtics just downright played like shit, besides KG and Rondo.
    _

+ Reply to Thread