+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: OST: Western Conference Semifinals: (2) New Orleans vs (3) San Antonio, SA wins 4-3

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    Yeah, Tim Duncan and Tony Parker can't guard David West and Chris Paul, but Pau Gasol and Derek Fisher will. Right.
    I agree with that statement. LA will have a worse time with those two. But, as mentioned nobody has an answer for Kobe. They'd have to help off of Fisher/Farmar and hope they don't can a bunch of three's IMO.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cross

as good as paul is, kobe cant be stopped right now.

As good as Kobe is, Paul is having a better year right now.

Kobe got his career achievement award, but in a vacuum Paul is a more dominant offensive player right now. Just ask the Spurs.

At the very least, New Orleans has Bonzi Wells to throw at Kobe. Fisher and Farmar are speedbumps.
    Last edited by Kstat; 05-07-2008 at 01:14 PM.

This should be a good'n down the stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    Paul is a more dominant offensive player right now. Just ask the Spurs.
    Could just as easily say Kobe and Nuggets there.

Quote Originally Posted by geerussell
    Could just as easily say Kobe and Nuggets there.

...did you just compare beating the nuggets to beating the spurs?

No, there's no way I just read that. It's late and I'm obviously too tired.

When I wake up in the morning, I'll re-read this thread and I'll see something completely different than what I think I'm reading right now, because what I just read confounds all logic beyond reason.
    Last edited by Kstat; 05-09-2008 at 02:30 AM.

Blog Entries
    It's amazing that the Spurs were able to overcome the 101 degree fever that Duncan had a few days ago and Ginobili's sore ankle to win this game at home.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    It's amazing that the Spurs were able to overcome the giant vagina that Duncan had a few days ago and Ginobili's bitch-made-ness to win this game at home.
    Fixed
    _

I used to love the spurs (in the David Robinson, Sean Elliot, Steve Smith days). Now I can't stand them. I'm fine with Parker, Finley and Barry. Everyone else annoys me like crazy. TD is a bigger whiner than Sheed, which is saying a lot. I hope the Hornets win out.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

cp3 is godlike...damn.

He might be my favorite player now. I love watching him play.

+ Reply to Thread