+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 33
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Upcoming Movies Thread

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    I can't speak on the depth of the details. Just that i liked 3 of his movies, hated the other 2.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Codename V
    I liked unbreakable, signs, and 6th sense. Lady in the water was definitely an abomination and the village was tragically bad.
    You liked signs? The first half was good and suspenseful but the payoff --retarded aliens who apparently forrest gumped their way across the stars to be foiled by water--was one of the worst in movie history.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by geerussell
    Looks like OK casting to me. She looks good enough for the part and has shown at least servicable comic timing in a couple roles.
    I dunno. It's not about being attractive, but Hathaway just looks too young compared to Carell -- like his daughter or something. My hunch is that they should've gotten a thirtysomething. And with Agent 99, the voice is as just as important as looks. Hathaway just doesn't sound like she'd be the competent brains of the operation quite like Barbara Feldon. We'll see.

Blog Entries
    If Liz Hurley hadn't had that role in Austin Powers, that might have been a good choice.
    Find a new slant.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    I really hated Signs. They go through all that shit with the aliens and whatever, and then what's the point of the story? "Hey everyone, the secret is: believe in Jesus."

Unbreakable was awesome, tho. I didn't read any spoilers or anything and I'm also rather dumb, so I didn't really know what was going on. Then they said that Mr. Glass caused the train wreck, and I was like OOOOOH SHIT! I know what's going on here!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Swami
    I really hated Signs. They go through all that shit with the aliens and whatever, and then what's the point of the story? "Hey everyone, the secret is: believe in Jesus."
    LOL.....well theres no possible way for you to like that. But yea i personally thought it was an ok movie. Not an oscar winner or amazing hit, but ok? Yea to me personally it was. But I dont have a thing against Aliens twists or Jesus plot twists.
    ^

Damn, you love that marching Heat fan.

Yea, its funnier when they suck.
    ^

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Looks like a damn interesting movie.

Directed by David Fincher teaming up with Brad Pitt for a Third movie(Se7en and Fight Club before).

Adapted Screenplay by Eric Roth who wrote Forest Gump's Screenplay.

Weird movie idea from a 1920's story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synopsis
    "I was born under unusual circumstances." And so begins "Benjamin Button," adapted from the classic 1920s story by F. Scott Fitzgerald about a man who is born in his eighties and ages backwards. A man, like any of us, unable to stop time. We follow his story set in New Orleans from the end of World War I in 1918, into the twenty-first century, following his journey that is as unusual as any man's life can be. Directed by David Fincher and starring Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett with Tilda Swinton, Taraji P. Henson, Jason Flemyng, Elias Koteas and Julia Ormond, "Benjamin Button," is a time traveler's tale of the people and places he bumps into along the way, the loves he loses and finds, the joys of life and the sadness of death, and what lasts beyond time.
    http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=20703
    ^

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Have you seen this boy?

+ Reply to Thread