+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 33
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Upcoming Movies Thread

Blog Entries
    You are right and have learned something.
    Find a new slant.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Anyone else think that Anne Hathaway is the wrong choice to play Agent 99?

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Yeah, very excited to see that one. Apparently this was written by Seth Rogen too.

It looks hilarious. The song they use is a great song too. M.I.A. - Paper Planes
    _

I think that M. Night Shamalon doesn't know how to make a movie... he can only come up with a few ideas and try and string them together. It always seems like his movies are developing really well, and then it's like he runs out of ideas and just tries to end the movie as fast as possible. He's great for the first half of the movie, then he just has no idea how to close.

The Happening looks interesting, but I bet the ending is something like: "And then all the plants ceased their attack because they wanted fertilizer."

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Much like "It Happened", when I see "The Happening", I think "bowel movement".

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    Anyone else think that Anne Hathaway is the wrong choice to play Agent 99?
    Looks like OK casting to me. She looks good enough for the part and has shown at least servicable comic timing in a couple roles.

Last edited by geerussell; 05-07-2008 at 01:46 PM.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    I think that M. Night Shamalon doesn't know how to make a movie... he can only come up with a few ideas and try and string them together. It always seems like his movies are developing really well, and then it's like he runs out of ideas and just tries to end the movie as fast as possible. He's great for the first half of the movie, then he just has no idea how to close.

The Happening looks interesting, but I bet the ending is something like: "And then all the plants ceased their attack because they wanted fertilizer."
    I liked unbreakable, signs, and 6th sense. Lady in the water was definitely an abomination and the village was tragically bad.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

I liked some of them, but it's just like he didn't think things through.

Sixth Sense - Good but he copied that from an "Are You Afraid of the Dark Episode." I'm serious.

Unbreakable - I liked the movie, but it's like he didn't know how to show that the last scene was the climax. The guy goes out and saves a life and then all of the sudden the movie is over.

Signs - So Aliens that have far better technology than us come to Earth which is made up of 70% water and don't realize they have a water allergy until the get here? I liked the ideas before that but it's like MNS was writing his story and thought "How do I kill off the aliens?" *sips bottled water* "Perfect!"

The Village - Didn't watch all of it, but from what I saw it was boring and ridiculous. Another one where he thought "What kind of twist can I throw in here to mess with everybody?"

Lady in the Water - Did not watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread