+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 82
FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast

Thread: OST: Eastern Conference Semifinals: (2) Detroit vs (3) Orlando, DET WINS 4-1

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    WOOOO!!!

I was never a doubter, but now I'm a believer in Stuckey. He only misses a couple FTs the whole series, is getting better at being smart when he drives, and that pass to Tay with about 6 left in the 4th that whole play was just sick. I don't know if I've ever seen a drive, pause, rise up, behind the back pass in the fashion he did that ever.

Time to rest up and watch Boston and Cleveland beat up on each other. Chauncey should be past any real possibility of reinjuring his leg and a few of the other guys are playing better than I expected.

players of the game (in no particular order)

stuckey- can't say enough about him. he became a MAN tonight. no turnovers, solid D, directed the offense well, some nice assists, and decent scoring output- one of which was a clutch bucket when the magic were making a run in the closing minutes. he looked very confident in everything he did tonight, and he did it well.

dice- looked 25 years old out there. all over the boards and loose balls, giving us 2nd shot opportunities. not to mention his J was falling and he gave us a good scoring punch.

rip- carried the offense again even though he struggled early. played great D and got a bunch of steals it seemed. clinched the game with his FTs.

prince- solid all around once again. a huge 3 to stretch the lead when we needed it badly. the block on the turk was not only unbelievable and highlight film worthy, but it basically closed the game for us. if he hits that (and he's damn good at those running layups) it's a 1 point game and we have to hit FTs just to stretch it enough so they can only tie. then who knows what would've happened. tay ran the point at times, rebounded, and defended extremely well.

sheed- pissed me off early and did not really get his outside jumper going- shocking he never hit a 3. but he did make some real nice fall away J's late and his defense and rebounding were huge, as usual. he stripped howard on 3consecutive posessions when we made our run to get the lead back after they had gone up 5.

What a huge difference Stuckey makes this year. In past seasons we'd have tanked without Chauncey.

OK, i did not know that! wouldn't it be easier to just have an icon with the little smiley dude rolling his eyes or something? you could just stick that at the end of any sarcastic statement you make. then again, i guess that would be too easy. (insert rolling eyes icon) lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl
    Highwarrior, green text means sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Codename V
    The Block is the result of TAY.
    fiqused
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    A Tayshaun Prince 3-pointer.
    Eggzachery!
    Players meeting my ASS!

stuckey is the greatest #3 to ever wear a pistons uniform. well, OK i got ahead of myself on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Higherwarrior
    players of the game (in no particular order)

1. Team play

stuckey- can't say enough about him. he became a MAN tonight. no turnovers, solid D, directed the offense well, some nice assists, and decent scoring output- one of which was a clutch bucket when the magic were making a run in the closing minutes. he looked very confident in everything he did tonight, and he did it well.

dice- looked 25 years old out there. all over the boards and loose balls, giving us 2nd shot opportunities. not to mention his J was falling and he gave us a good scoring punch.

rip- carried the offense again even though he struggled early. played great D and got a bunch of steals it seemed. clinched the game with his FTs.

prince- solid all around once again. a huge 3 to stretch the lead when we needed it badly. the block on the turk was not only unbelievable and highlight film worthy, but it basically closed the game for us. if he hits that (and he's damn good at those running layups) it's a 1 point game and we have to hit FTs just to stretch it enough so they can only tie. then who knows what would've happened. tay ran the point at times, rebounded, and defended extremely well.

sheed- pissed me off early and did not really get his outside jumper going- shocking he never hit a 3. but he did make some real nice fall away J's late and his defense and rebounding were huge, as usual. he stripped howard on 3consecutive posessions when we made our run to get the lead back after they had gone up 5.
    I agree completely
    Players meeting my ASS!

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by geerussell
    What a huge difference Stuckey makes this year. In past seasons we'd have tanked without Chauncey.
    the truth.

Also the best lie Flip ever told of all his pre playoff lies was him claiming that he was not playing young guys and shortening the rotation in the playoffs. In a close game everybody on the bench played at some point.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

There were, and still are, times when I much rather have Stuck with the ball (instead of CBill) cuz CBill will dribble time away up top thinking he can hoist a 3 from up there.

Stuck knows that if he did that, he'd be on the bench.
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread