+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 82
FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Thread: OST: Eastern Conference Semifinals: (2) Detroit vs (3) Orlando, DET WINS 4-1

I'm giving the hero award to both Rip and Dyess.

Anyone know what happened b/t Dyess and Howard I missed it.

What a fun second half. Changes when you're only big man isn't playing well and your fucking three's don't drop, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Higherwarrior
    the damn refs better swallow their whistles on this last posession. i'll go crazy if they put orlando at the line to win it on a BS call.

man i hope they turn it over or something. come on D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    they did, even thought it was a charge on Turk
    Players meeting my ASS!

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    how does dooling keep getting away with an extra shot after the foul has already been called?

OK, they t'd him up. finally!
    yea, dooling is a fag, and it came back to haunt him.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Dooling always has the gayest look on his face, like he's pissed off all the time. I hated him when he was on Miami.

now the question is, do we play billups on tuesday?

i'm tempted to say we sit him for that game too. then if we take care of business at home, he will have had at least a week's rest. putting him out there on tuesday could set him back a bit and mean he might not get to 100% for the next round.

but we had better damn well win game 5 one way or the other. i don't want to go back to orlando and we can't extend this series anymore.

he didn't have a ton of points, but this is the best game i've seen dice play in ages.

I think this gives us more of a reason to sit Billups and let him rest. we can win this series w/o him but no way are we winning the following series w/o him. Let Arnie work his magic. Stuckey played ok today, but the refs really weren't giving him any leeway whatsoever. He'll play better and he always does at home so let chauncey rest.

now the question is, do we play billups on tuesday?
    Yes, closeout game, 2 more days of rest , playing at home. He should at least come off the bench, he'll be even more rested if Detroit wraps this series up.
    Hype?

tayshaun prince is becoming a legit star- and not just a complimentary player anymore- right before our very eyes!

i love it when he's aggressive offensively. i wish he would do it more often.

+ Reply to Thread