+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Definition

Blog Entries
    Did anyone go to the show?
    Find a new slant.

Couldn't But eventually I plan on making it to one.
    _

Sorry y'all, I've been busy. We don't have anything recorded, but as soon as we do, I'll hook everyone up with some tunes. We have another show lined up. We'll be performing at Fifth Ave Billiards in Royal Oak on Tues, June 10. For more info, check out www.myspace.com/definitionband.

I'm pumped. The last show was AWESOME. We covered Voodoo Child and it was well received. I was particularly nervous considering the fact that it's such a masterpiece. We had a great turnout and we hope to have an even bigger turnout on 6-10. Come through if you can! If I can get enough people to show, we might be able to have a regular gig there and I love that place so please come check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by -MOLA1-
    Sorry y'all, I've been busy. We don't have anything recorded, but as soon as we do, I'll hook everyone up with some tunes. We have another show lined up. We'll be performing at Fifth Ave Billiards in Royal Oak on Tues, June 10. For more info, check out www.myspace.com/definitionband.

I'm pumped. The last show was AWESOME. We covered Voodoo Child and it was well received. I was particularly nervous considering the fact that it's such a masterpiece. We had a great turnout and we hope to have an even bigger turnout on 6-10. Come through if you can! If I can get enough people to show, we might be able to have a regular gig there and I love that place so please come check it out!
    Special guest band, MoTownOwns, and you're golden.

That is some fucking sick art. Did you take care of that yourself?

that poster is fucking sick.

Yessir! That's a MOLA1 special right there. Thanks for the props!!!

I need some WTF'ers to come check out my show fools! Come on out!

I'll keep everyone posted.

Varsity came through along with about 80-100 peeps,
    I need some more WTFDetroit peeps at the next one.

I want to hear some stuff MOLA, for sure. I am a ways away though, hopefully something works out where I'm already in the area.

Blog Entries
    I'll make it out to a show when I'm not busy with my band.

+ Reply to Thread