+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Homage: A Symphonic Tribute to the 2003-2004 World Champion Detroit Pistons

What instruments can you play?
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus771
    Yup. It took about two months, but I hammered out every last note.
    I find that amazing. I've never been a musician of any sorts, but listening to classical music just amazes me. The level of detail that goes into that is incredible. Fantastic job, Atticus.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    This is excellent and needs to be used as the soundtrack to a sweet photo montage, John Oliver style.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl
    What instruments can you play?
    My primary instrument is trombone, and I'm decent on baritone (euphonium), trumpet, and tuba. I've had training in every brass, percussion, and woodwind instrument, but I can't claim to play all of them at a decent level. With most of woodwind and percussion instruments, I'm at a 7th grade level - good enough to teach beginners how to play, but not good enough to perform on those instruments.

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES

What do you guys think about sending the finished recording of my piece to the Pistons? I was thinking of sending it to Keith Langlois. The organization ought to know that someone composed a piece for it, right?

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES

hell yeah you should, nice work

I'd do it. I think they could do something with that. It's very impressive.
    _

Blog Entries
    It might not be better than "Simplicity" by Bob Seger, but it's probably the second best Pistons-inspired song of the year.

(joking)
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl
    How's web design working out for you? That's what I'm working on right now to go along with an e-commerce degree.
    It's kind of slow for me right now, but I do it on the side. I went to Baker College for the Web program and it pissed me off how out-of-date their classes can be and how out-of-place some of their teachers are. I benefited the most from my internship and from teaching myself.

My main job, believe it or not, is a Butcher. I'm a Meat Cutter that designs websites who almost went to music school... I did manage to get into a band now though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheeew
    My main job, believe it or not, is a Butcher. I'm a Meat Cutter that designs websites who almost went to music school... I did manage to get into a band now though.
    Pheeew, you need to use this quote as your sig

+ Reply to Thread