-vs-

Detroit
    54-21-7, 1st in Central

Colorado
    44-31-7, 2nd in Northwest

Detroit wins season series 4-0-0

Series tied 0-0

Series Schedule
    1. Thu, Apr 24 – at Det, 7:30 pm EDT (VS., TSN)
    2. Sat, Apr 26 – at Det, 3:00 pm EDT (NBC, TSN)
    3. Tue, Apr 29 – at Col, 10:00 pm EDT (VS., TSN)
    4. Thu, May 1 – at Col, 10:00 pm EDT (VS., TSN)
    *5. Sat, May 3 – at Det, 1:00 pm EDT (NBC, TSN)
    *6. Mon, May 5 – at Col, 10:00 pm EDT (VS., TSN)
    *7. Wed, May 7 – at Det (TSN)

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I'm going to try and get tickets out here and boo the Avs.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Not gonna lie - I'm worried about the Avs. Theodore is finally playing how the Avs expected him to play, and he's back in 2002 form. I hope that doesn't continue.

The Avs are old, but they have some good talent on that team. Let's hope our secondary scoring can step it up. Kronwall needs to be huge as well. And Cleary needs to get out of this slump.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    I'm just hoping for fights, bad blood feud 7 game series would do wonders for hockey's ratings.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

I think we can dominate them if we play physical like we did against Nashville. The only reason we lost any games at all was because of a few defensive blunders (and Lebda hasn't made those blunders that Lilja did). We also lost because Hasek really only made average saves. I think with the same level of play as the last two games in round 1, we'll be fine.

I'm hoping Maltby is back soon as well. I'd like to see him out there hitting Foresburg left and right. I really like how aggressive Helm has played.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    We owned them during the regular season, I think we shut them out like 3 out of the 4 times we played or something like that...

I just hope we don't get any injuries. Hopefully Kronwall stays physical like he did Vs. Nashville and guys like Hudler & Filppula stay hot...

Theodore is pretty hot, but they haven't played in awhile...

I like Wings in 6

Hopefully Osgood stays hot. That should be our biggest concern right now.
    _

So, where exactly are 160$ tickets to a wings playoff game? My buddy called me, said that's how much his tickets cost, asked if I wanted to go and said he'd give it to me half price as a late birthday present.
    _

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl
    So, where exactly are 160$ tickets to a wings playoff game? My buddy called me, said that's how much his tickets cost, asked if I wanted to go and said he'd give it to me half price as a late birthday present.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfredo Ledezma
    We owned them during the regular season, I think we shut them out like 3 out of the 4 times we played or something like that...

I just hope we don't get any injuries. Hopefully Kronwall stays physical like he did Vs. Nashville and guys like Hudler & Filppula stay hot...

Theodore is pretty hot, but they haven't played in awhile...

I like Wings in 6
    In fairness, none of those were with Sakic. They also played most, if not all of them without Stasny, Foresburg, Foote and Salei.

+ Reply to Thread