+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 40
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 - Lions notes

The reason they're calling it an Edwards vacancy is because he is on IR for the upcoming season. They said he'll be out about 16 months before he can play again. He had major reconstructive surgery on his groin to replace the vagina that was developing there.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Blog Entries
    The Killer said on WDFN yesterday that Alama-Francis may be the starter next year...

God help him.

God? Help the Lions? Psshhhh
    _

Al Wilson is visiting the Lions today apparently. I'm sure we'll sign him. We love injured LB's.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Are we surprised? No we are not. (We referring to fans)
    _

Blog Entries
    Anything is an upgrade over Paris Lenon. Sign the dotted line Al.

If Marinelli wants his team to get younger and faster, as he's said repeatedly said since the end of the season, why bring in a guy like the soon-to-be 31-year-old Wilson?

"The one thing I thought he would bring at that position ... that guy is your quarterback (on defense),'' Marinelli said. "We wanted to bring him in and see where he was at. But to answer your question, we want to continue to get younger and more explosive. I was fast and youth.''

When Marinelli was asked about a possible role Wilson would have on the team, he said: "I don't want to go too far down the road with you guys. We just had a chance to bring him in and see what he's about and see where he's at.''

It appears the Lions were doing a thorough check on Wilson and if they don't fill their linebacker needs in the draft -- and Wilson is still available -- they'll have an excellent idea of what he has left and whether he'd be a good fit for the team. But, right now, it appears the Lions are still hoping to upgrade their linebacking unit with younger players.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Fear for our children.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

+ Reply to Thread