View Poll Results: Cavs -vs- Wizards: Who wins?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cavaliers

2 100.00%
  • Wizards

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: OST: Eastern Conference Quarterfinals: (4) Cleveland vs. (5) Washington, CLE WINS 4-2

Blog Entries
    Thank you Washington and Cleveland (can't believe I said that), for a great start to this year's playoffs!

I was at the gym, so I only saw a little bit of it, but how did Jameson get a Tech when LeBron grabbed his leg and threw him?

And how did LeBron not get a tech when he intentionally elbowed Haywood in the face after a foul was called.

note: I know the answer, but I still wanted to ask the question.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I can see that Cleveland's decided to use the lame Miami tactic of having every fan wearing the same colored t-shirt; because, of course, that's what makes a crowd great.

i knew the wizards were fucked when kstat picked them. he also was ripping cleveland so the cavs will robably win the title this year.

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    I was at the gym, so I only saw a little bit of it, but how did Jameson get a Tech when LeBron grabbed his leg and threw him?

And how did LeBron not get a tech when he intentionally elbowed Haywood in the face after a foul was called.

note: I know the answer, but I still wanted to ask the question.
    LeBron DID get a tech on that play. They called a double tech on James and Haywood and a tech on Jamison for running into the fray a little too ferociously.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    i knew the wizards were fucked when kstat picked them. he also was ripping cleveland so the cavs will robably win the title this year.
    lol

You might want to post this in the Doom / Gloom threads.
    Last edited by Timone; 04-19-2008 at 04:42 PM.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    why in the fuck is butler not on lebron as possibly your best perimeter defender. eddie jordan is gay and from cleveland.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    I love how this guy accuses me of always being wrong, I wind up being right, and he goes and does it again in another thread, and hopes nobody will notice he just got owned...

I'm not sure if it's sarcasm or not, but it's funny as hell.

its not sarcasm at all. your almost always wrong.

you said phx had no chance going into the 3rd overtime. they had an excellent chance and it cme down to no one giving help on a slashing ginoblii.

you do see the difference, right? just because the suns lost doesnt mean they had no chance. you were wrong and yet you still thing you 'owned' me. that amuses me. very kstatian.

Blog Entries
    This diddy-Kstat rivalry reminds me of the Wizards-Cavs feud!

+ Reply to Thread