+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2008 Detroit Lions Schedule

Ill give us maybe 7 wins as well.....I'll give the lions credit when they deserve it, until then ill be a low-key lions fan haha..... but It is some shit that we can't even get considered for a monday night game. It would seem that Detroit would bring enough attention for a monday night game even with as shitty as the economy is here in good ol' michigan. We can't even sell out a wings game when there the best team in their sport. But go lions.........and i don't want my new roy williams jersey to go to waste, so i hope he doesnt have a tantric during the season to get traded.
    Michigan Football..........already looking forward to next season.....Hopefully our recruits don't decommit

This team will be hard to predict. If they run like they want to and use clock control the team "can" be better. A strong young back, with those receivers pulling the heat off of him will be huge. we just have to keep the offense on the field control the clock. This is rods first year as head coach in my eyes.

Give them an offensive line and anyone can control the clock. Too bad we have nothing resembling an offensive line.
    _

No the line was looking good for a little while last year, if they pass block on everydown any line could look horrible. When we ran, and ran ofter, we looked good. We had the ability run we just didnt do it on a regular basis. Its easy to stop an offense that advertises what they are going to do. Run, build the lines confidence and playaction pass. I hope we run a Bill Cowher offense. GIVE ME 3 YARDS & A CLOUD OF DUST.

PS- No line looks good on 3 and 15.

That's very true, but we did lose a few pieces from that line, like Damien Woody finally starting to play well.
    _

thats why we draft

+ Reply to Thread