11/9- Jaguars
    11/16- @ Panthers
    11/23- Buccaneers
    11/27- Titans (THANKSGIVING)
    12/7- Vikings
    12/14- @ Colts
    12/21- Saints
    12/28- @ Packers

So, in total, we play 4 games outdoors, and have just two 4:00 starts (@ SF, @ HOU), all games are on FOX except for Thanksgiving and the Jaguars game.

Predictions, thoughts...?

No Monday night or Sunday night...again.

Wouldn't surprise me if we are 2-1 going into the Bye.

7 wins. If they have a stellar draft I might change my mind, but I'll believe that when I see it.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Maybe 6 wins.

"No MNF or SNF...again"

And why, with how much these networks pay for the right to broadcast games, would any of them want to sell a Detroit Lions game to the public?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    "No MNF or SNF...again"

And why, with how much these networks pay for the right to broadcast games, would any of them want to sell a Detroit Lions game to the public?

I don't know, why do the Raiders get to be on MNF and we don't?

I don't know about you, but I get pretty tired of seeing the Eagles or Broncos on MNF or SNF each week...at least keep fans from different markets interested...

Theres no reason why the Browns should have 3 MNF games and 2 SNF games and us have none, they didn't even make the playoffs either...

I don't give a shit really, I just hate bias going into things like this. It's like Yankees/Red Sox, whenever those 2 play a weekend series, no matter their records, we're obligated to having at least 2 of those 3 games on either FOX or ESPN...as if anybody out side of NY, Boston or ESPN really gives a flying fuck about the rivalry...

Blog Entries
    Same shit, different year.
    Find a new slant.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Quote Originally Posted by Wil Ledezma
    I don't know, why do the Raiders get to be on MNF and we don't?

I don't know about you, but I get pretty tired of seeing the Eagles or Broncos on MNF or SNF each week...at least keep fans from different markets interested...

Theres no reason why the Browns should have 3 MNF games and 2 SNF games and us have none, they didn't even make the playoffs either...

I don't give a shit really, I just hate bias going into things like this. It's like Yankees/Red Sox, whenever those 2 play a weekend series, no matter their records, we're obligated to having at least 2 of those 3 games on either FOX or ESPN...as if anybody out side of NY, Boston or ESPN really gives a flying fuck about the rivalry...
    Cowboys only have 1 MNF if I'm correct.

Blog Entries
    at least we get to play Vince Young on Thanksgiving...even though I think he's way overrated...beats having to watch Favre...

The Lions used to get some MNF games even when they sucked. I remember when we packed the Dome against the Bears during the Darryl Rogers years. I'm pretty sure it was 85 and the Lions were calling the game their Super Bowl. They were even competitive and had a lead for bit.

Blog Entries
    The Lions deserve at least one Monday night game... MNF has fucking sucked ass the last 3-4 years, so why not? Just look at all the shitty matchups for this upcoming season...Vikings-Packers is a snoozefest, Ravens-Steelers will have me asleep before the opening kick off, and who the fuck cares about the Broncos-Raiders anymore?

There's other crap games, but that's all I care to remember right now.

+ Reply to Thread