+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bioshock

I think you saved the little sisters because of me...

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfredo Ledezma
    Ok, so I just finished BioShock this past weekend (took me nearly a year to finish that along w/ Oblivion)...My only question is what the hell happened at the end? Were those hook carrier things the little girls? And what's up with the nuke? I didn't understand any of it.

Regardless, I can't wait for the 2nd one to come out. Sea of Dreams I think is what it's called...
    Does it surprise anyone else that Ledezma decided to "harvest" the little girls instead of saving them?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I saved the girls and then just youtubed for the other ending.......that game was great. Didn't somebody say that the second one is not going to be made by the same people?

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    just bought the game and am not reading any of this
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle
    I saved the girls and then just youtubed for the other ending.......that game was great. Didn't somebody say that the second one is not going to be made by the same people?
    I'm fairly sure it's going to be made by 2k Boston, which made the last one.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    For those of you who had a hard time figuring out what was going on in this game, here's the deal (white spoiler text ahead)

*The beginning of the game, where you are in the plane crash, never happened. It was a memory implanted in you. In reality you lived your life in Rapture and were engineered specifically to do this task.

*Frank Fontaine never died. "Atlas" is actually Frank Fontaine. He is not your friend. He is manipulating you throughout the game to get you to do what he wants.

*Andrew Ryan lets you kill him because he knows he has lost and his dream is over. Apparently a free-market utopia is easily overrun by a few gangsters.

*"Would you kindly..." is a mind control phrase being used on you.

Swami, I agree with you on the three final points, but I had a different point of view on the first:

I thought the plane crash did actually happen, because if you look closely, the present that he's holding for his parents say "Would you kindly" on the gift tag. So his memory is made up before that incident, but he goes and crashes the plane, thus the reason the parts of the plane are floating by when you first enter Rapture.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    ^^I thought the same as MoTown...

Quote Originally Posted by JickBoy34
    I think you saved the little sisters because of me...
    True, I was harvesting until you showed up. Then you bailed, LOL.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

+ Reply to Thread