+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Goal Line Blitz

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up

Goal Line Blitz

Fun free internet game I found. It's an RPG where you create a football player and well, be a football player. The games are simulated so you don't have to be around the pc at game time. It's kind of addicting. Goallineblitz.com or you can be cool and sign up through the referral link in my sig.

I did somethin' like that for basketball, then I actually thought about using real life money to upgrade my character and immediately quit.

Am I still the only person that plays this? I'm kind of an addict now.

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.
    Quote Originally Posted by UxKa
    Am I still the only person that plays this? I'm kind of an addict now.
    I know I'm late on this, but I've had a guy for a few months now. Macko Suarez is a CB on the Semarang Scorpions. Right now he's up to level 23 and out team just made the playoffs for the first time this past season. We lost in the first round, but we made it in only our third season.

Although, Macko is a little disgruntled right now as he was the nickel back last season and did nothing but make plays. He was 3rd on the team in tackles, 3rd in Passes Deflected (only 4 behind the team leader), 4th in INT's, and had both a INT for TD and a Fumble REcovery for a TD. So what does the front office do? Bring in another CB, pushing Macko down to 4th on the depth chart.

Macko makes plays!!

Yeah you have to find good owners, which is tough because you really don't know until you are signed.

My best player is a level 35 OT, soon to be 38. Never tried a CB, but I do have a FS who plays some CB. It's a challenging position, but I'm loaded on speed and vision.

This sounds quite fun.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by UxKa
    Yeah you have to find good owners, which is tough because you really don't know until you are signed.

My best player is a level 35 OT, soon to be 38. Never tried a CB, but I do have a FS who plays some CB. It's a challenging position, but I'm loaded on speed and vision.
    Well, the thing is that there's a few of us from my site on the same team, so it's been cool to talk about our games and performances on our site.

This looks pretty cool. I created a WR. Should I just join a CPU team to start and level up that way? Who's going to want a lvl 1 reciever?

You will most likely have to join a CPU team.

If you guys want any help with your builds let me know. Among my clique I am considered one of the more knowledgeable with builds.

Ux, what team do you and your crew run?

+ Reply to Thread