+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 51
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Aks bukdow

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Douche Baggins
    Does the path to enlightenment begin by subscribing to Harper's and Smithsonian, or do you HAVE to read too?
    Being interested in what Harper`s and Smithsonian offer is a by-product of rejecting mind-numbing pop-culture. In addition, reading literature is yet another thing your mind will want and enjoy once you stop swigging the Mountain Dew culture that is primarily offered in this country.

Blog Entries
    People who drink Mountain Dew usually play Guitar Hero, and people who play Guitar Hero pop the collars on their shirts and call other people "bro".

Don't you just hate that?

People who drink Mountain Dew usually play Guitar Hero, and people who play Guitar Hero pop the collars on their shirts and call other people "bro".

Don't you just hate that?
    I am not familiar with those things.

Blog Entries
    A couple more questions before I log off...

Parents excluded, who do you look up to? Who helped you become the man you are today?
    Last edited by Timone; 04-03-2008 at 04:52 PM.

A couple more questions before I log off...

Parents excluded, who do you look up to? Who helped you become the man you are today?
    Some historical figures that have provided me with inspiration are; Theodore Roosevelt, Ernesto Guevara, Winston Churchill, Elanor Roosevelt, Thomas Jefferson, Nelson Mandela, Dwight Eisenhower and Lao Tzu among others. And of course, JC. Although I am enormously imperfect, JC has always been a good, understanding companion.

Blog Entries
    I always thought you were a mix between JC, Buddha, and Che.

Thanks for answering all of my questions and helping me understand you a little better.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Mr. Bukdow, Why ask why?

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Barack Obama. He is a good man who has America`s fortunes in the forefront of his mind rather than just his own. If you did not hear the speech he made recently about race and America, I suggest you read the transcript. It's rich in innuendo and drips of exquisite irony. Personally, I find it as intellectually challenging and intensely satisfying as anything by Alfred Kinsey.
    Agreed as I lather in the scent of by family heirloom bookcase, born of a single slab of rich mahogany.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Why do you consistently and mistakenly use a grave accent mark where it would be correct to use apostrophe, which is so much easier to type?

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Swami
    Why do you consistently and mistakenly use a grave accent mark where it would be correct to use apostrophe, which is so much easier to type?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny
    Mr. Swami, Why ask why?

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

+ Reply to Thread