+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 51
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Aks bukdow

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Do you have a temper? Especially when it comes to NCAA competition?
    Yes.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Mr. Bukdow, what have I got in my pocket?

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Douche Baggins
    I have a questyun...

buk, are you a vaginatarian?
    Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    No. When I lived in San Francisco, my "girlfriend" was a vagina(therefore, so was I). That was enough for me.
    Hmph.

Bukdow, You know many think you are a tool for coming on our board as a newbie and insulting many here. Was that your intent?

Or now that you've come to many of us on WTF and you've found out how reasonable we are, would you have done anything different in your first month or so on the board?
    Players meeting my ASS!

bukdow - do you have any friends that cheer for The University of Michigan Ann Arbor? Or does that disqualify any potential friendships you may encounter?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

bukdow, how do you feel about the use of tear gas to break up riots in east lansing. Do the police overstep the bounds or reasonable behavior or is it an appropriate response to prevent msu students from hurting one another since they seem to have an exceptional lack of self discipline?
    "The moon is a light bulb breaking
    It'll go around with anyone
    But it won't come down for anyone"

Blog Entries
    bukdow, how do you feel about passive aggressive questions?

That last one seemed a bit snarky to me.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Bukdow, You know many think you are a tool for coming on our board as a newbie and insulting many here. Was that your intent?

Or now that you've come to many of us on WTF and you've found out how reasonable we are, would you have done anything different in your first month or so on the board?
    I would say it is about 50/50. Half of the posters here are decent, while the other half are idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    bukdow - do you have any friends that cheer for The University of Michigan Ann Arbor? Or does that disqualify any potential friendships you may encounter?
    I have two friends and one relative that alumni from UMAA.

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    bukdow, how do you feel about the use of tear gas to break up riots in east lansing. Do the police overstep the bounds or reasonable behavior or is it an appropriate response to prevent msu students from hurting one another since they seem to have an exceptional lack of self discipline?
    I think the students that were involved in the Cedarfest riots last weekend should be identified and expelled. Period. No questions, no explanations, nothing, just gone.
    Last edited by bukdow; 04-07-2008 at 11:13 AM.

+ Reply to Thread